The Batman (June 25, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll actually consider this a good thing. It seems like anytime WB IS happy with a movie production, it ends up being crappy and we sh i t on it. Case in point, JL. They apparently didn't like Snyder's cut which is why they brought in and went with Whedon's version because they were "happy" with it.

Yes but I don't want them to stick their oar in and try to change the film. They should let directors do their thing instead of getting involved

CGI enhanced codpiece!!! :blissy

a20xDXO.gif

A young Jedi named Darth Vader, who was a pupil of mine until he turned to evil, helped the Empire hunt down and destroy the Riddick knight. He betrayed and murdered Riddick. Now the Riddick is all but extinct
Lol :rotfl

(The "Riddick knight" is still alive... and well)

Attachments

• LINE-UP resized.jpg
    LINE-UP resized.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 34
This is the only Riddler I have liked so far......and even this one is not a fav. The story as good (year zero) but all the designs so far are too over the top for me.

I am ready for the serial killer Riddler.

3254076-bm_23-2-riddler_wo0m3ao5a3_.jpg

I guess you don’t read the comics. He has been in this form for a while.
Red hair, sideburns, and Irish fighting spirit. Hes a lot more violent that any other incarnation before.
Now the stories this version is in occur in the zero Year series. So it’s him matching wits with a younger much less experienced Batman.
So they are pretty much taking a page from those books.
2B24D29E-6293-4AF4-A2FF-FC97FB04B69D.jpeg

B4311A5A-DBC3-4608-B66F-E80E50684F7E.jpeg

1225A454-218F-4B1F-9801-CB7CD278C98B.jpeg

I guess you don’t read the comics.

No.

But that cliche Irish longshoreman image for Riddler seems to go against his very conceit -- brilliant mastermind.

I would not have picked either "dockworker ginger" or "Leprechaun" for Riddler. A limited imagination created that. Hmmm, let's see, green outfit, red hair... I know, he's Irish, like a Leprechaun. :lol

The better choice is to go against that in every way, since the colors already build that in.

Is Poison Ivy an Irish lass too in this comic?

Riddler originally had slicked jet black hair. That was my favorite version.

I think the first ever Riddler to have red hair was Jim Carrey in Forever. Since then, he's had long hair, been bald, goth, brunette and in the last 10 years, red.

Riddler has never found his icon look. Not like Catwoman, Penguin and Joker have.

Somebody who really gives the character some thought will come up with a great image for him. Like what Nolan did for Joker, Riddler needs a distinctive style and image -- he needs to be more than a green suit, colored hair and a cane.

Riddler has never found his icon look. Not like Catwoman, Penguin and Joker have.

Somebody who really gives the character some thought will come up with a great image for him. Like what Nolan did for Joker, Riddler needs a distinctive style and image -- he needs to be more than a green suit, colored hair and a cane.
c7e948586d556ea81e39939d990113bd55c640d8_hq.gif

BlondNippyFrog-max-1mb.gif

Back