The Batman (June 25, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Batman film directed by Matt Reeves...again

I mean it's true. That's why they are doing what they are doing now.

lol thread goes back to normal.

It's **** like this is why we shouldn't know every single detail on movies being made. They go through so many changes that even the internets can't speculate on before they hit the theaters.

yuppp, and it's only gotten worse.

lol thread goes back to normal.

It's **** like this is why we shouldn't know every single detail on movies being made. They go through so many changes that even the internets can't speculate on before they hit the theaters.

I guess they do it for publicity.

I'm starting to think the Cameron/Jenkins feud was manufactured just for these types of forums lol

Jennifer Garner driving Ben Affleck back to rehab.

Personal struggles aside, do you guys think Matt Reeves & WB will wait again for Ben Affleck before they recast?

Nope, he'll get axed. I'd expect the new actor be announced within the next 6-8 months.

When I saw that picture of Affleck walking around with his gut hanging out I knew he was done with Batman. It’s hard to stay in superhero shape.

He was done with Batman years ago I regret buying JL lol

Affleck's friends pay him a visit in rehab and try and cheer him up with a surprise screening of Justice League, lol.

DBGhlJVXYAEPXCO.jpg

Affleck's friends pay him a visit in rehab and try and cheer him up with a surprise screening of Justice League, lol.

DBGhlJVXYAEPXCO.jpg

Aw that’s nice of them.

What's hilarious is that that image comes up just by doing a Google search on "Sadfleck." Who knows how many thousands of people have inadvertently stumbled across jye's handiwork, lol.

It haunts his dreams. Imagine him in rehab. “I did Justice League! Give me that bottle! It won’t go away!”

I'll be laughing when Affleck will be back as Batman

Back