The Batman (June 25, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Batman film directed by Matt Reeves...again

I dig Marvel and DC. I'm living my best life - I get to enjoy all the things. If that makes me an easy-to-please cun+, so be it.

All part of the hip hate on DC craze. Who cares about delivering a factual story when you can just embrace the zeitgeist and spread misinformation and negativity? It's the same old **** we've seen for a couple of years now.

Marvel film undergoes reshoots: "Yeah well so did Rogue One and that turned out awesome, these are normal movie procedures, calm down. DC film undergoes reshoots: "Classic DC, they have no ****ing clue what they're doing, also did you hear Ben Affleck murders puppies?"

Marvel recasts literally any actor: "Yeah well Terrence Howard was a **** anyway, recasting characters is nothing new, calm down. Plus Mark Ruffalo was a way better Hulk." DC rumours about recasts: "**** DC. Do they have any idea what they're ****ing doing at ALL?"

Edgar Wright quits Ant-Man: "You know, I'm good with that. He has a vision that doesn't coincide with Marvel's plan, I'd hate to see him compromised."Rick Famuyiwa quits Flash: "**** DC."

Marvel makes average movie: "Yeah still pretty fun though guys, you know they found a formula that works and not every movie can be perfect, calm down." DC makes average movie: "This is literally the worst thing ever."

And so on.
I still want that reboot.

But, ayy lemayo that's accurate :lol

Marvel makes average movie: "Yeah still pretty fun though guys, you know they found a formula that works and not every movie can be perfect, calm down." DC makes average movie: "This is literally the worst thing ever."

The problem is DC has yet to make an average movie. Except for Wonder Woman they have all been truly truly terrible. "Literally the worst thing ever" isn't a stretch for describing BvS and SS.

If that makes me an easy-to-please cun+, so be it.
It's just the opposite of "I hate everything".
It's your life, but I wouldn't proudly punch this attitude in people's faces.
Then again, most people do exactly that... so maybe I'm wrong. :dunno

I love dc and marvel but dc is just falling hard. They have literally some the best superheros ever created but they make dumb decisions with them. They could of made these movies already but they were afraid to make a Wonder Woman movie and flash cause they thought they wouldn't sell.

They are a stupid company who don't have faith in there characters except Batman so they literally turn superman into some broading angry ass hole cause it's " realistic " . It's a damn shame marvel is so ahead of them. The dc characters had more exposure than they ever did save for a few.

In bizarro world

in a "i like movies directors try to do something different, their view of the material and not just do what fanboys expect from them" world.
No lazy cut paste for me thank you, but im no comic book reader so...
im glad MOS and BVS exists, crazy, violent,truly epic in scale, non tv movie of the week heavy metal take on these characters.
Far from perfect , nothing is.

Oh and it was clear to me that this BATMAN movie was part of the DCEU, just a standalone story.
What do the fanboys dont get in these declarations?

Last edited:

Reeves just cleared up rumors, BATMAN is part of the DCEU, it just doesn't feature any other characters.

So, it's a prequel. :yess:

sounds like WB might be going after the X-Men formula, which is a great idea IMO. I don't need flash showing up to remind us about a alien battle every 15 minutes like the MCU. :lol

The problem is DC has yet to make an average movie. Except for Wonder Woman they have all been truly truly terrible. "Literally the worst thing ever" isn't a stretch for describing BvS and SS.

opinionated.gif

Back