Spider-Man: No Way Home (December 17th, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well instead of the movie making 1 billion it will now make $999,999,080 lol
:yess: .... Glad you agree.. :lol

It's Spider-Man, I'm sure it'll do just fine. And I'm hoping I actually do like it. I prefer to be wrong than right when it comes to the future of the MCU movies.... :)

When Holland is interacting with Tobey and Garfield, everyone's going to be feeling that "Peter Tingle". It will be some cool moments to see on screen, but will they all be together at once? Or will there be one verse at a time? I haven't watch Loki, so are they just using some doorway to maintain the timelines of each verse?

I hope this film is not a CGI fest. That's one of the reasons I hated the last film, too much CGI and nothing feels or looks real. Even Spidey looks like he's made out of CGI.
All MCU movies are a CGI fest now. Tom Holland is usually there in a real suit, but they basically "enhance" it with CGI because they don't want the suit to show wrinkles.

I hope this film is not a CGI fest. That's one of the reasons I hated the last film, too much CGI and nothing feels or looks real. Even Spidey looks like he's made out of CGI.
I hope it is so we don't have to listen to the weirdo teachers and classmates. Besides Ned, those characters are a big let down in trying to relate to dumb teenagers. Yes, get off my lawn kids before you argue that point.

I’m tired of the gold and high tech Spider-Man it’s getting on my nerves

I'm tired of CG Spidey. I mean, look at this effing bull ****.

Even the thumbnail looks like s***. It looks like a videogame, not a real person in a suit. It's not just spidey, it's everything. All the cgi explosions, locations, vehicles....it's all bull****.

I thought the eyes were only going to be cgi but they animated his whole damn body. The original civil war suit looked better. Mcu spidey peaked in civil war when it comes to suit. Every suit since then has been straight and utter ass.
What part of keep it simple don’t these guys get? I hated the Asm films but even they understood simple big eyed red and blue Spider-Man .

mcu. “ let’s slap some gold on him”

I thought the eyes were only going to be cgi but they animated his whole damn body. The original civil war suit looked better. Mcu spidey peaked in civil war when it comes to suit. Every suit since then has been straight and utter ass.
What part of keep it simple don’t these guys get? I hated the Asm films but even they understood simple big eyed red and blue Spider-Man .

mcu. “ let’s slap some gold on him”
The Homecoming suit was the same. I don't like the unnecessary black lines they gave him. It just looked weird. The shape of the head is so strange too.

This is an actual scene from the film...not even an action scene, and he looks fake. :lol

wqAOYz1.jpg

Even in behind the scenes pic the Raimi suit looked immaculate. No need for cgi enhancements. It's like a work of art.

zqi8909.jpg

L9ajfTI.png

:mwaha

Looks like a Muppet. I can see why they use CGI to smooth him out, but it looks fake.

IMO this Disneypark suit is much better as Spidey's final suit than that new red black and gold suit in NWH

1625466711483.png

Even in behind the scenes pic the Raimi suit looked immaculate. No need for cgi enhancements. It's like a work of art.

zqi8909.jpg

L9ajfTI.png

:mwaha

Looks like a Muppet. I can see why they use CGI to smooth him out, but it looks fake.
Definitely. But the old civil war suit they had looked so much better. I’m talking about the very first one they used on set before cgi. It had raised webbing and a better spider logo. Kinda reminded me of raimi. But I’m the end they went full on cgi.
Very annoying tbh

Raimi suit is perfection. I loved the Raimi trilogy because they always felt very grounded and real (or about as close as you can make a “spider-man” real). I pray we get an updated one from Hot Toys.

As far as switching suits... Disney needs that merch money.

Definitely. But the old civil war suit they had looked so much better. I’m talking about the very first one they used on set before cgi. It had raised webbing and a better spider logo. Kinda reminded me of raimi. But I’m the end they went full on cgi.
Very annoying tbh
1625487773977.png

1625487937960.png

Civil War Concept suit

Looks so much better. The Russo bros handle Spider-Man better then the director of his solo films imo

Back