Spider-Man: No Way Home (December 17th, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
XKLLU2r.jpg

Speaking of shoveling poop, that's a perfect metaphor for the character so far. He's one of my favorite Marvel characters, but they need to give him some upgrades the same way they upgraded Scarlet Witch and Falcon. Strange needs a new costume, not just new boots. They also need to boost his powers too. Those little round energy shields he's always using are lame and stale. I want some real magic powers like Wanda. He needs to be OP, not just opening portals for other people to walk in and out.

That goes for Loki too. He does nothing on that show. The MCU keeps nerfing these guys and it's just annoying to watch.

What? Did you not watch him in Infinity War? He was the MVP of that movie. Endgame showed off a couple new spells too.

What? Did you not watch him in Infinity War? He was the MVP of that movie. Endgame showed off a couple new spells too.
He gave Thanos the stone, while Stark got stabbed.

The MVP? Stark died erasing the bad guys. :LOL:

Strange opened portals and pushed some water back.

He also gave Tony the the signal 🖕...i mean... 👆😄

O8pybrS.gif

Last edited:
Been waiting to use the gif on you for a while now 😄

I hope Raimi gives Strange some fun abilities.

Last edited:
Weird that he has the Eye of

He gave Thanos the stone, while Stark got stabbed.

The MVP? Stark died erasing the bad guys. :LOL:

Strange opened portals and pushed some water back.

He also gave Tony the the signal 🖕...i mean... 👆😄

O8pybrS.gif
Strange was signaling Tony to give the gauntlet to Cap Marvel flying above him.
Tony: I am Iron Man...Snap!
Strange: WTF!?

This movie looks/sounds worse and worse every time I read/see something. I'm sorry, but for me, the whole multiverse and bringing in other versions of characters is stupid. While seeing Maguire, Garfield, and Holland all together sounds cool (and may be cool for all of the 5 minutes it lasts), it's really just dumb and done for fan service (just like the DCEU's Flash movie with the Batmen..). They should have Kirsten Dunst appear and smack the MCU's MJ in the face for being a pretender... :) "Who the **** are you??"

In the grand scheme of things the Multiverse is a dumb idea. Just like time travel, it ruins everything and any true consequences and emotional connection fans have. Events no longer hold any real weight. Redo's and new versions of dead characters all over the place. Hated when they pulled this crap in the comics, and even more so in the MCU.

New title..... "Spider-Man : No Way This Will Be Any Good".. :lol

Although, I would maybe be happy if they killed off kiddy Parker and brought in a proper adult Parker/Spider-Man from an alternate universe to take his place... I'm getting tired of teen clueless Parker after 5 movies. Nothing like watching a young naive kid make the same mistakes over, and over, and over... :( I like Holland, but he and his version of Parker never really seems to mature or grow up.

Last edited:
The multiverse opens up the story-telling possibilities. Things get stale and new possibilities open up anything and everything. It is good and bad. Good in that they can bring in mutants/vampires, different shades of a character. Bad is that everything is open, like a dead character back, but time is the problem too. Also, events can be undone. It worked for Endgame though IMO, but what I didn't like in EG was revisiting events. While you could argue it was celebrating the MCU run, to be it was going over territory again and didn't bring much new to the table. Kind of a recycling events and characters, easy to do.

This movie looks/sounds worse and worse every time I read/see something. I'm sorry, but for me, the whole multiverse and bringing in other versions of characters is stupid. While seeing Maguire, Garfield, and Holland all together sounds cool (and may be cool for all of the 5 minutes it lasts), it's really just dumb and done for fan service (just like the DCEU's Flash movie with the Batmen..). They should have Kirsten Dunst appear and smack the MCU's MJ in the face for being a pretender... :) "Who the **** are you??"

In the grand scheme of things the Multiverse is a dumb idea. Just like time travel, it ruins everything and any true consequences and emotional connection fans have. Events no longer hold any real weight. Redo's and new versions of dead characters all over the place. Hated when they pulled this crap in the comics, and even more so in the MCU.

New title..... "Spider-Man : No Way This Will Be Any Good".. :lol

Although, I would maybe be happy if they killed off kiddy Parker and brought in a proper adult Parker/Spider-Man from an alternate universe to take his place... I'm getting tired of teen clueless Parker after 5 movies. Nothing like watching a young naive kid make the same mistakes over, and over, and over... :( I like Holland, but he and his version of Parker never really seems to mature or grow up.
Well instead of the movie making 1 billion it will now make $999,999,080 lol

Last edited:
Back