Spider-Man: No Way Home (December 17th, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was looking at the new toys and they finally gave Dr Strange some nice boots that don't look like sneakers with ugly cloth wraps . Unfortunately, the rest of the costume still the same monk hobo design.

Yes, the return of Kirsten Dunst’s MJ!

Have you seen her lately...

kd.jpg

Some kids still think she's a MJ-ilf.

Tobey has certainly become popular again with edgy Garfailure and too much Iron Boy.

She always looked old. I remember thinking she looked old during the hospital scene with Tobey in the first 🕷️ man. The scene where Peter hits on MJ next to his dying Aunt

I still like her tho. I like older women. Helen Miren would be an interesting experience. 🤨

Idk why the mcu likes to put Spider-Man and gold together but it doesn’t work and looks like **** . I wish they’d move away from the crap iron boy angle but I guess not.

good thing this is looking to be a multiverse movie or those suits would be highly disappointing. Spider-Man has plenty of iconic suits but we stuck him in the crap gold all the time .

Back