Spider-Man: No Way Home (December 17th, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That suit is hideous. I’m tired of iron boy. Can we go back to Spider-Man please? He’s not a high tech crime fighter with unlimited gadgets. He is a broke hero whose suit rips all the time and needs to be stitched up.

sheesh why is it that raimi was the only one that understood Peter isn’t gifted or lucky he’s just a guy.
I always thought of Peter as gifted and in the top 1% for intelligence, otherwise how did he make the webshooters? This is obviously not an issue for the Raimi trilogy with his organic webs, but in the comics be is really gifted with no money who can't get ahead in life as Peter Parker because being Spider-Man prevents this. He isn't a Tony Stark or Reed Richards, but he's smarter than most superheroes.

I always thought of Peter as gifted and in the top 1% for intelligence, otherwise how did he make the webshooters? This is obviously not an issue for the Raimi trilogy with his organic webs, but in the comics be is really gifted with no money who can't get ahead in life as Peter Parker because being Spider-Man prevents this. He isn't a Tony Stark or Reed Richards, but he's smarter than most superheroes.
He’s very smart but he doesn’t have the resources to make gadgets. He’s a broke kid and just a regular guy. He’s not rich or a person who has his image known to the public. He barley can keep up with the web shooters

He’s very smart but he doesn’t have the resources to make gadgets. He’s a broke kid and just a regular guy. He’s not rich or a person who has his image known to the public. He barley can keep up with the web shooters
Well it's a different universe Spidey, just like the rich one in Spider Verse.

More toy leaks today:

Spoiler Spoiler:

More toy leaks today:

Spoiler Spoiler:
Dr Strange looking very casually dressed under his cloak.
Those Spider-Man costumes look horrible. I'd love them to go back to his Homecomic Tech suit, but they won't because they want to sell toys.

Makes you wonder if Strange conjures the new suit for him. Or just the gold parts. It might even give him elemental web shooters.

If these are the suits for Spidey's final movie. I am going to pass in getting the HT figures should they released them. Gonna save me some money for sure.

If these are the suits for Spidey's final movie. I am going to pass in getting the HT figures should they released them. Gonna save me some money for sure.
Yeah I was waiting for this move to consider getting a Spidey figure, guess I'm not getting one now lol.

Back