Spider-Man: No Way Home (December 17th, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I seen something about a June 10th trailer. Who knows, everyone is an insider these days. Somewhere in the multiverse it is already out!

Potential Lego set spoilers (villains?) with new suit:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
Yeah, looks like they couldn't decide which previous suit they liked the most so merged them together.

Go home MCU, you're drunk.

I hope that's a mistake based on early concept art or something. It hurts my eyes.

Go home MCU, you're drunk.

I hope that's a mistake based on early concept art or something. It hurts my eyes.
I hope it is just concept art that won't be used. Frankly, I like the 90's/Civil War Iron Spidey suits better than this. Blue and gold just don't work together.

Those costumes just keep getting worse. Can't wait for Raimi Spider in his ... hopefully, original suit.
I think they made his costume that specific design because they have Tobey and Andrew in their traditional costumes.

If anything Marvel just confirmed that the other 2 are in this movie with this reveal lol

That suit is hideous. I’m tired of iron boy. Can we go back to Spider-Man please? He’s not a high tech crime fighter with unlimited gadgets. He is a broke hero whose suit rips all the time and needs to be stitched up.

sheesh why is it that raimi was the only one that understood Peter isn’t gifted or lucky he’s just a guy.

That suit is hideous. I’m tired of iron boy. Can we go back to Spider-Man please? He’s not a high tech crime fighter with unlimited gadgets. He is a broke hero whose suit rips all the time and needs to be stitched up.

sheesh why is it that raimi was the only one that understood Peter isn’t gifted or lucky he’s just a guy.
Now you will get Strange to take Stark's place. Stark to Quentin to Strange. Strange Boy!

Back