Spider-Man: No Way Home (December 17th, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sony CEO just interviewed he said in Feige he trusts lol

He talked about building a great relationship with Feige on future endeavors.

Well looks like Sony is having Marvel stick around longer than expected on their contract renewal.

No mention of Arad lol

Sony CEO just interviewed he said in Feige he trusts lol

He talked about building a great relationship with Feige on future endeavors.

Well looks like Sony is having Marvel stick around longer than expected on their contract renewal.

No mention of Arad lol

As long as Sony and Disney can continue to play ball, I’m happy. I feel we have too much invested at this point to reboot Spider-Man a fourth time. Look how much Disney has committed to it. This week they are launching the Avengers campus MCU land at California Adventure and they are adding exactly one new ride - a Tom Holland Spider-Man ride. I figured he wouldn’t be out of the MCU for good when that first contract ended. Disney would have looked really foolish opening a new theme park ride to a character they very publicly lost. Sure they’ve got a few rides of properties not theirs but they’ve been slowly buying them like Star Wars and Indiana Jones.

It seems three multiverse angle might be what keeps things happening between Sony and Disney and I’m ok with that. As long as they are opening to sharing characters when the stories call for it, I think we’ll be fine. There is just too much money at stake for them to not cooperate. After 2020, neither side might be as greedy as before and more after willing to agree on fair terms. I think we needed 2020 to humble Disney just a tad and remind them they aren’t invincible and just as capable as anyone else of running into financial trouble. Sure they didn’t hurt as bad as most but I don’t think they ever saw something like 2020 coming either so now you’ve always got to plan ahead for another one and sharing costs and profits might be the safer route should they have to sit on films for over a year again.

As long as Sony and Disney can continue to play ball, I’m happy. I feel we have too much invested at this point to reboot Spider-Man a fourth time. Look how much Disney has committed to it. This week they are launching the Avengers campus MCU land at California Adventure and they are adding exactly one new ride - a Tom Holland Spider-Man ride. I figured he wouldn’t be out of the MCU for good when that first contract ended. Disney would have looked really foolish opening a new theme park ride to a character they very publicly lost. Sure they’ve got a few rides of properties not theirs but they’ve been slowly buying them like Star Wars and Indiana Jones.

It seems three multiverse angle might be what keeps things happening between Sony and Disney and I’m ok with that. As long as they are opening to sharing characters when the stories call for it, I think we’ll be fine. There is just too much money at stake for them to not cooperate. After 2020, neither side might be as greedy as before and more after willing to agree on fair terms. I think we needed 2020 to humble Disney just a tad and remind them they aren’t invincible and just as capable as anyone else of running into financial trouble. Sure they didn’t hurt as bad as most but I don’t think they ever saw something like 2020 coming either so now you’ve always got to plan ahead for another one and sharing costs and profits might be the safer route should they have to sit on films for over a year again.

:exactly: :lecture :exactly:

Sinister Six is so hard to pull off christ even the X-Men made it to cinema 21 years ago plus GOTG lol

As long as Sony and Disney can continue to play ball, I?m happy. I feel we have too much invested at this point to reboot Spider-Man a fourth time. Look how much Disney has committed to it. This week they are launching the Avengers campus MCU land at California Adventure and they are adding exactly one new ride - a Tom Holland Spider-Man ride. I figured he wouldn?t be out of the MCU for good when that first contract ended. Disney would have looked really foolish opening a new theme park ride to a character they very publicly lost. Sure they?ve got a few rides of properties not theirs but they?ve been slowly buying them like Star Wars and Indiana Jones.

It seems three multiverse angle might be what keeps things happening between Sony and Disney and I?m ok with that. As long as they are opening to sharing characters when the stories call for it, I think we?ll be fine. There is just too much money at stake for them to not cooperate. After 2020, neither side might be as greedy as before and more after willing to agree on fair terms. I think we needed 2020 to humble Disney just a tad and remind them they aren?t invincible and just as capable as anyone else of running into financial trouble. Sure they didn?t hurt as bad as most but I don?t think they ever saw something like 2020 coming either so now you?ve always got to plan ahead for another one and sharing costs and profits might be the safer route should they have to sit on films for over a year again.

Sony should play ball and it?s be in there best interest to do so. They will be the only marvel property now that isn?t in the mcu. It?s not like before when the characters were split. 99% are under the same roof. Spidey is the only one that is partly out, I say partly cause Disney has merch rights and tv rights. They tried to be smug and they failed horrendously. For whatever reason they listen to the guy who destroyed the raimi movie and the Asm franchise. That hack shouldn?t be near anything Spider-Man related.

Sony also can?t lose money and another Spider-Man reboot wouldn?t favor well. Unless it?s miles. But he?s Peter Parker light. He?s ok

Spoiler Spoiler:

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Teaser will have Peter walk in on Happy eating Uncle Ben's Rice with Peter sobbing uncontrollably. SONY TROLL AGAIN LOL

Back