Next Lord of the Rings figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Isildur would be fantastic.

Could be matched up with Elrond, the 2 Elven Archers and the inevitable Sauron. What a display that would be! Sauron better come with a hand with his fingers cut off, too!

Im certain we will see them in this order:

1. HD Legolas (most obvious)
2. Lurtz/Uruk Hai (needed for HD and talked about 2021 being year of Uruk Hai)
3. Thranduil 2.0 (tailoring was already prototyped, needs a new head and easy release)
4. Gollum and maybe Frodo update (talked about)
5. Arwen 2.0 (talked about)
6. ROTK Aragorn (talked about and Anduril has been made already)
7. Crown GTW (continuing the second Crown figure as GTW makes sense)
8. Isildur/ Numenorean
9. Haldir/ Galadhrim
10. Ringwraith/ Witch king ROTK 2.0 (inevitable)
11. Elrond in robes (hinted and easy since head is done)
12. Sauron (talked about)

I'd be very happy with that.

If they give us Isildur and Sauron that would wrap up the Prologue line nicely but obviously I'd love Elendil and Gil-Galad too.

Okay so my list order is already incorrect. Since it will be HD Legolas and Arwen 2.0 first up.

Well May the 4th was terrible this year, and since I'm done spending money on Marvel figures, I've got plenty of resources available for Lord of the Rings figures.

Come on Asmus, show us that Arwen. Give us Haldir and Galadhrim Archers at Helm's Deep. Isildur and Gil-Galad. And then give us orcs to start army building with. Our wallets are ready.

Well May the 4th was terrible this year, and since I'm done spending money on Marvel figures, I've got plenty of resources available for Lord of the Rings figures.

Come on Asmus, show us that Arwen. Give us Haldir and Galadhrim Archers at Helm's Deep. Isildur and Gil-Galad. And then give us orcs to start army building with. Our wallets are ready.

My wallet is not ready. But yes I do want all of that. Just spaced out a little bit.

I well done Lurtz would be amazing. The same goes for a Gollum/Smeagol two-pack. Finally an Ian Holm Bilbo.

These are my most-wanted LOTR figures, at the moment.

Yeah the only two Marvel figures I really want now are a diecast MK I and an updated Thor Avengers 1 then I'm done with that line.

I do have a half dozen or so SW figures I still need esp. from ROTS. That SS Grievous was a welcome surprise but still want a diecast HT version.

For Middle Earth there's about two dozen I'd ideally like to get hold of so I'm really hoping Asmus can keep up the pace on new releases.

I well done Lurtz would be amazing. The same goes for a Gollum/Smeagol two-pack. Finally an Ian Holm Bilbo.

These are my most-wanted LOTR figures, at the moment.

I totally agree with you. Asmus has released, with more o less quality, many characters from LOTR, but mainly good characters. It's time to release some Uruks and orcs, specially Lurtz, in order to put them in a Helm's Deep diorama or maybe in Amon Hen, both would be amazing in my opinion. Besides, we need a new Crown Series figure althought I guess it will take some time to be announced. I really love seeing a new Crown Aragorn, this time with true rooted hair and a decent headsculpt/painted. Anyway, we'll see... :thud:

I can imagine that Sauron is quite a ways away but is easily my number one figure I'm looking forward too. Glad we are getting helms deep legolas. Would love a re-release or updated gimli with some sort of extra maybe like a base. I agree we could use some more soldier/monster figures. Fortunately I got a witch king which is easily one of my fav figures and I'd buy again if the re release did anything better. Nazgul was not my favorite but the steed was great, I have the other companies nazgul paired with it.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Gollum is my most wanted, I assume the delay in releasing him is figuring out how to do the body. I would probably get a Radagast if they made one.

Isildur for me. The crimson and gold tunic with silver armour looks amazing and he will look so good next to Elrond and the Elven warriors. IMG0009 (retouched).jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

56DA1DCE-7C10-40BE-A685-826BFE854709.jpg
Isildur for me. The crimson and gold tunic with silver armour looks amazing and he will look so good next to Elrond and the Elven warriors.View attachment 512898

Agreed! He also has a wonderfully designed sword with the crescent moon shape along the fuller of the blade.

Yes to all those accessories for sure! With a Mordor base.

Back