• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow Exclusive Lord of the Rings Premium Formats, Maquettes and SSW For Sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Page 4 to page 1 bump.

(Josh, see anything you want? :lol)

Just saw. I'm trying to be good. Snagged a few more older items on eBay and new stuff coming. Gotta stay the path for now. Though I'd be lying if there wasn't some stuff I want. :lol

Just saw. I'm trying to be good. Snagged a few more older items on eBay and new stuff coming. Gotta stay the path for now. Though I'd be lying if there wasn't some stuff I want. :lol

No worries, man, I was only kidding...sort of :lol. Saw a resurgence of all threads on the old SSW pieces by you.

No worries, man, I was only kidding...sort of :lol. Saw a resurgence of all threads on the old SSW pieces by you.

Its all good. I keep an eye out on your thread. :) If I can get the last few items in my sale thread to go I may come calling.

Page 5 to page 1 May Day bump.

Make me offer.

Best case scenario, I accept it.

Second best case, I counter offer.

Worst case, I say "no". It's no skin off your teeth.

Thanks for looking!

Back