Hefestion´s Lord Of The Rings And Hobbit Collection (Last Edition 28/01/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hefestion´s Lord Of The Rings And Hobbit Collection (Last Edition 02/06/14)

Wow, that's an amazing collection!! You completely blew my mind looking at all of that. Amazing work!!!

Thanks a million! :duff

Some very nice pieces there! :clap Even if I guess the display is temporary, I think it works well with medieval type collectibles like LOTR helmets and swords.

Sweet collection!!!

Time and money well spent! That's just incredible to look at. Very big congrats.

Thank you very much for your opinions! :)

I have been out for a long time but now I am coming back with new arrivals!: :hi5:

*Bilbo´s Deed Of Contract (The Noble Collection):

*Kili and Tauriel (LEGO):

*The Hobbit: Chronicles (Daniel Falconer, WETA):

*Orcrist Sword (United Cutlery):

*Gandalf The Grey Staff, The Hobbit (United Cutlery):

Finally I show you a little progress of my showroom, the display cabinet for my weapons!: :rock

Hope you have liked it! :wave

Hiya Hefestion long time we spoke each other my friend,we spoke on the Shadow and Flame forum a couple times via PM's.

I am speechless seeing your whole collection and so many grails and customs,in fact I envy you with healthy jealousy buddy.

That Glamdring MC sword with such a low edition number 19/1000 draw my attention.

I really can't stop looking at your collection of swords and statue's and I like your pictures of the progress of your showroom,I am very very curious how it will be turn out when it's finished and with the weapons inside.

Many thanks for sharing this all with us.

Heeeeey Hefestion what about an update of your work buddy ?????????????

It's almost 1 year ago since your last post.:impatient::slap:impatient:

Probably my favorite collection I've seen on here so far. I really like your Balrog statue. Great work

Hi again my friends! Due to personal reasons I have been away of collections but am back now! Still working on my showroom that will be ready this summer, and selling my Premium Format line! I have tried to post them at the trade forum but don´t have enough messages!.
Hope you have been doing well here! ;)

If anybody is interested on them, I still have available Morgul Lord Regular, Lurtz Exclusive, Black Orc of Mordor Exclusive, Frodo, Legolas Exclusive, Threebeard Bust and Indiana Jones ROTLA Premium Format Regular (with facial repainted and new brown jacket done, according with the movies, due to deterioration by the glue and the fabric, so it is unique!).

Thanks my friends! ;)

Back