Asmus Toys : Lord of the Ring thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to hear so many more characters are coming, especially closing in on completing the Fellowship. There are only three major female roles in the series, so would like to see Arwen and Galadrial.

So far its a solid, big, old yes to Legolas and Gimli, they are already under developing.

Yes to Elrond (Next year)

Not sure about Kili and Fili....The Hobbits are really really cold in the market.... even for big name hero like Bard...

And more orcs are coming !

Fili is EXTREMELY popular. His Weta statue sells for more than triple its original price. Thorin, Fili and Kili are about the only dwarves that would sell. Bard is so-so popular, frankly.

Fili is EXTREMELY popular. His Weta statue sells for more than triple its original price. Thorin, Fili and Kili are about the only dwarves that would sell. Bard is so-so popular, frankly.

I don't even know which Dwarf is which outside of Thorin and Balin.

Would anyone be interested in a twin pack young & old Bilbo? I think this would be the only way old Bilbo would be made (plus Asmus get some more mileage out of their hobbit sized body)
Really would like old Bilbo for the camp fire idea I have planned for the hobbits. Hopefully Sam will come with his cooking gear

I would think I two pack of Bilbo would sell as well as the Merry and Pippin set. Some Lord of the Rings fans might pass on it but some people who passed on collecting the entire fellowship might want Bilbo as a one and done display piece.

whats the difference in clothing? i cant remember.....

Chainmail, and a red shirt. Not much of a difference really, I wouldn't have thought that it was enough to warrant another whole figure.
That sounds about right. I think there may be a few other small changes but I would have to analyze it. Did the normal Aragorn come with the Evenstar pendant? Because I know he has that in HD. Maybe this would also let them take another stab at the hairpiece on the sculpt. This could easily be the "prisoner Sirius Black" style variant for the figure. Lower MSRP and a few accessories comparatively.

Hey George, my friend ordered Saruman directly from your site and his pedestal came without the magnetic cover. Anyway to get a replacement? Thanks in advance!

uruk hai lurtz ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457838892.509730.jpg

That sounds about right. I think there may be a few other small changes but I would have to analyze it. Did the normal Aragorn come with the Evenstar pendant? Because I know he has that in HD. Maybe this would also let them take another stab at the hairpiece on the sculpt. This could easily be the "prisoner Sirius Black" style variant for the figure. Lower MSRP and a few accessories comparatively.

Yeah, Aragorn came with the Evenstar.

Perhaps not so much character wise but visually Dain Ironfoot would be one dwarf I'd snap up. His Weta statue is almost sold out but it's beyond my wallet currently.

Perhaps not so much character wise but visually Dain Ironfoot would be one dwarf I'd snap up. His Weta statue is almost sold out but it's beyond my wallet currently.

The Weta Dain statue actually is sold out--the first Weta statue to pre-sell out before release in years. He does seem to be popular, so he might be a good choice for this line as well.

He's handsome blonde dwarf.

Oh, the one with the awkward romance sub-plot with Tauriel. The character development in those movies was not very good.. So many dwarves and they still couldn't make them memorable in 3 movies that far to stretched.

Back