Asmus Toys : Lord of the Ring thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, the one with the awkward romance sub-plot with Tauriel. The character development in those movies was not very good.. So many dwarves and they still couldn't make them memorable in 3 movies that far to stretched.

No, no, you're thinking of Kili, the handsome young black-haired elf. Fili is next in line for the throne after Thorin.

OHHHHHH. I'm good now guys.. Thanks for helping me out when I could have just used Google. Honestly, I don't remember him doing anything in the Hobbit movies other than throwing a plate in Bag End during the trailer.

Perhaps not so much character wise but visually Dain Ironfoot would be one dwarf I'd snap up. His Weta statue is almost sold out but it's beyond my wallet currently.

Absolutely agreed. I want a 1/6 dwarf period but I would want a Dain (+warpig) before even a vital fellowship character like gimli. That is an instabuy for me.

So far its a solid, big, old yes to Legolas and Gimli, they are already under developing.

Yes to Elrond (Next year)

Not sure about Kili and Fili....The Hobbits are really really cold in the market.... even for big name hero like Bard...

And more orcs are coming !

Any possibility of Arwen?

Hi Asmus! Any chance you might make some non-articulated horses? I'd love to buy some horses without the unsightly leg joints. Maybe two or three different base models that you could paint any color? Standing position, rearing position and galloping position?

Just an idea!

Keep up the great work!

Hoping to hear about plans for Lurtz soon, Asmus. It'll help me resist the temptation to order Weta's new statue of him. On that note, it'd be nice to get an update on Boromir, too.

Back