New Hot Toys Predator2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this mite sound foolish but I would like to see one of these new preds have BD with LED lit blood on them. I think it could be done, and would look amazing.

Wolf was a bro! My favorite Pred of all simply because his whole design went against everything you expect a Predator to be, it showed the diversity of the species. He was tall and lean, and way more tech savy than previous preds. First of all having a pred inspired by Pulp Fiction was awesome all by itself. You know you fkd up when the Wolf has to clean up your mess. He wasn't there for competitive sport, it was all business. And on top of that, without any dialogue or background story, they established that he was a true Vet. Not like these pretty faced noob SuperPreds. He had actually seen combat and survived. So much personality and character for a Pred.

Honestly i view the Super Preds as adolescent amateurs who didn't know what they were doing. All 3 of them seemed very young and arrogant. Tracker died like a btch, approaching an enemy that was not fully incapacitated, too eager. Rookie mistake.

True. Even if people hate AVP:R I still think they should appreciate Wolf's design, they made alot of effort making him. Atleast he acted like a Predator.

I like the Predators designs and I enjoy the film but in regards to how they are in the film they were handled poorly. I think the problem stems from the build up they had from the film makers though, they built them up to be something they never were.

While Falconer and Tracker are adolescents, I honestly don't see Berserker as one. Look at his long-ass dreads. Elders have longer dreads like that. He definitely not as old or skilled, but it shows he's more like the leader of Hell's Angel. He is matured yet brutal, arrogant, sadist and not play by the rules.
Other than that, it's the writer's fault by throwing all characters' backstory out of the window.

While Falconer and Tracker are adolescents, I honestly don't see Berserker as one. Look at his long-ass dreads. Elders have longer dreads like that. He definitely not as old or skilled, but it shows he's more like the leader of Hell's Angel. He is matured yet brutal, arrogant, sadist and not play by the rules.
Other than that, it's the writer's fault by throwing all characters' backstory out of the window.
I do not think dreads are anything to go by. Berserker Falconer and Tracker all had really long dreads. And i do not think Berserkers was much longer than the rest if at all. Wolf is an Elder and he had probably the shortest Dreads of Pred to date. Sign of Elder dreads is like in AVP and P2 the dreads start turning grey and blotchy.

I do not think dreads are anything to go by. Berserker Falconer and Tracker all had really long dreads. And i do not think Berserkers was much longer than the rest if at all. Wolf is an Elder and he had probably the shortest Dreads of Pred to date. Sign of Elder dreads is like in AVP and P2 the dreads start turning grey and blotchy.

Wolf was a Veteran. He hadn't reached Elder status yet.

I think that Berserker had been around the block afew times. He had been around long enough to earn the leader status in the pack. I think Tracker must have been around for awhile too as he grew up training the hounds. Falconer is the only one who I belive was a youngblood.

Berserker has longer dreads than Falconer and Tracker, they're so long that they almost reached his waist. He also has faded red dreads.

Last edited:
I love how in depth people on here like to look into the Preds & I don't mean that sarcastically either. Hearing different opions about the coolest alien's IMO can never be bad :)

Well, I just wanted to add to the Pred 2 debate.

I don't think he was running back to the ship because he was scared of dying, just before he started running he was ready to blow himself up with Harrigan but failed and lost his bomb detonator, he knew that humans shouldn't gain access to predator technology, the obvious solution for him was to get back in the predator ship, once there he fought again (with only on arm, no cloaking device, and with several shotgun wounds) knewing that his Clan would stop Harrigan from taking any predator technology from him or from the ship.

No sir, he was not a coward, he was a fearless, young and unexperienced predator eager to prove himself.

It's a little bit silly to debate the feelings of a fictional monster character, but...

Predator 2 was no scaredy-cat. He consistently took on groups of 6+ armed targets at a time; first the Colombians in their headquarters, then the Jamacians in the penthouse, then a dozen gang members/armed commuters on the subway, and finally Peter Keyes' group. Even after Harrigan gunned him down and unmasked him, Predator 2 continued to persue Harrigan. it wasn't until he was on the roof and having difficulty breathing that he seemed to want to get the hell out of there.

While in the bathroom with his medkit, he didn't look scared. He looked pissed off. And when he finished and headed back to his ship, I don't believe he even realized Harrigan was still following him. There's no indication that he knowingly ran from Harrigan. Rather, I think he just wanted to go home after a hard freaking day of getting shot to hell, losing half his gear and earning the nickname "stubs".

Predators don't have fear, at least not in the movies and the one novel (South China Sea) that I read. They feel rage, respect, and maybe suprise, when the enemey manages to outwit, hurt it. The respect part was from the novel.

It's a little bit silly to debate the feelings of a fictional monster character, but...

Predator 2 was no scaredy-cat. He consistently took on groups of 6+ armed targets at a time; first the Colombians in their headquarters, then the Jamacians in the penthouse, then a dozen gang members/armed commuters on the subway, and finally Peter Keyes' group. Even after Harrigan gunned him down and unmasked him, Predator 2 continued to persue Harrigan. it wasn't until he was on the roof and having difficulty breathing that he seemed to want to get the hell out of there.

While in the bathroom with his medkit, he didn't look scared. He looked pissed off. And when he finished and headed back to his ship, I don't believe he even realized Harrigan was still following him. There's no indication that he knowingly ran from Harrigan. Rather, I think he just wanted to go home after a hard freaking day of getting shot to hell, losing half his gear and earning the nickname "stubs".

Exactly, case closed.

Hey idk if this has been discussed but....

Do you think Hot Toys will actually include the P2's med kit this time around ? It wasn't on the 1st and 2nd release right?

That would be sick if they do and also give us the BD parts included

Just sayin

Do you think Hot Toys will actually include the P2's med kit this time around ? It wasn't on the 1st and 2nd release right?

Just sayin

Predator 2 Battle Damaged included a medikit

Just sayin

Predator 2 Battle Damaged included a medikit

Yea it opens up and everything. But I think this time around they can do a much better job like making it light up or something.

I never visioned P2 as a youngblood. I like to think of P1 and P2 as young adults. Their hunting techniques were far superior to the AVP trios. Dare I say it, they were even smarter than Wolf. P2 had deffo has some killing practice in the past.

To sum it up; he rocks.:rock

In regards to the figure. Battle damaged parts and the medikit would be a sweet addition.

Back