New Hot Toys Predator2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm an 'inbetween' sort of fellow. Some things I will analyse, other things I'm not really arsed like the recent Classic Predator eye-lens discussions.
But i done it all for you!

P2 was awesome, no doubt about it! But for me Wolf > P2. Always was. Always will. :) :D

Would like to see HT tackle them both now that they have much more capabilities!

Cheers,
Neo.

P2 was awesome, no doubt about it! But for me Wolf > P2. Always was. Always will. :) :D

Would like to see HT tackle them both now that they have much more capabilities!

Cheers,
Neo.

P2 and Wolf share the same wardrobe in regards to weapons and Wolf's mask has that P2 vibe going on. I like both equally.:1-1:

P2 and Wolf share the same wardrobe in regards to weapons and Wolf's mask has that P2 vibe going on. I like both equally.:1-1:

I wouldn't be surprised if they both were from the same clan/tribe!! :clap
Now that would really be rockin'!! :yess:

If only they wouldn't have portrayed Wolf so badly and given him more 'visible' action scenes!

Cheers,
Neo.

Cheers,
Neo.

But Wolf came after P2, so technically not always :wink1:

Didn't expect a new P2 this soon, interesting decision by HT.

Damn wouldn't it be cool to get a "VIP" type of tour by HT and just see all the stuff they are working on.

But Wolf came after P2, so technically not always :wink1:

Not being technical at all. It was my personal opinion as I said:
But for me Wolf > P2. Always was. Always will.

I've learnt to like the way he was portrayed. I may be slighlt biased though.:dunno :lol

I meant to say the poor lighting and production in the movie which couldn't show off the action sequences in detail.

Hell, Bring on P2!!! :rock :rock

Cheers,
Neo.

016.JPG

Awesome picture. Love seeing mixed series in display on a nice set of shelves.

here is my custom lost predator I actually pulled every dread and reinserted, which was very very tedious. but god I do love the results.

Back