Merlin Models ROTJ Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey Guys! My brother started Merlin Models to make high end model kits and collectibles and he is starting this new line of statues and is looking for feedback from the community.
He's been focusing so far on making model kits like a studio-scale AT-AT. The main focus has been accuracy and quality so he's worked really hard to produce them with very clean parts which you don't typically get from garage kits like this.
What he is doing is making a new line of diorama-style statues that are really dynamic and tell a story of a cool moment from the movies. He’s going for a more artistic approach and working with some really talented award-winning painters and using premium materials. They’re also going to be sold as kits at a much lower cost so that people will have options at multiple price points.
Since it’s the 40 year anniversary of ROTJ he’s started with one based on the Battle of Endor with this scene of Ewoks attacking an AT-ST.
Since this is the first one being done we’re wondering what people think of the idea?

Square with Guy.jpg

That looks awesome! A unique piece that would definitely stand out in collections.

Not something for my collection, but a company that I will keep an eye on.

Back