New Hot Toys Predator2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm currently selling some of my preds so tonight I was gonna do a photo shoot with all of them together, I'm up to ten preds now and would like to have some good pics of all of them together.

I'm currently selling some of my preds so tonight I was gonna do a photo shoot with all of them together, I'm up to ten preds now and would like to have some good pics of all of them together.

thats kind of the reason I feel the need to sell them. I payed to much for some of them and I have no interest in owning two versions, so I think I should sell now While I can still make most my money back.

What the Comics and Books tell us:
(...)
Sorry for the long winded text, but it does describe some of the Predator code/beliefs.
books and comics written later don't describe anything about any movie predator code/beliefs. they describe some fairy tales children like.
But all this BS about them having this honor code always bugs me. I used to love it when I was younger, but it's just so silly now. Plus it goes against the first 2 films.
;)
same with me by the way.

thats kind of the reason I feel the need to sell them. I payed to much for some of them and I have no interest in owning two versions, so I think I should sell now While I can still make most my money back.

With everyone selling their Preds off there'll be some competitive pricing going on I hope.:lol

I have been tracking the ending bids for others who have been selling some of the figures I'm thinking of selling. Its actually not as bad as I would have thought, but you are right the pricing is becoming competitive.

I'm in this hobby for the awesome collectibles so I absolutely don't mind losing a couple hundred dollars when the trade off is receiving an abundance of cool new predators. However, I do intend to try and minimize my loses. I will definatley keep at least one of the original truetype bodied preds though. I love the new pred bodies but I really am going to miss the pose ability.

Its cork board damnitt , i'm not using real dirt or sculpting a huge muddy base outta apoxie sculpt .
What about reptibark? Or dried coconut fiber? And you could put some moss on top..

f6153ee7cfe9f623ec08e376fd7a2545.jpg

Back