New Hot Toys Predator2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Roll Call - Who ordered?
Got it!

And to those who say the mask is all wrong - Really??? ALL wrong??? Yeah, guess you are right, totally makes the whole figure worthless :cuckoo:

Roll Call - Who ordered?
Got it!

And to those who say the mask is all wrong - Really??? ALL wrong??? Yeah, guess you are right, totally makes the whole figure worthless :cuckoo:

Looks like a giant piece of turn that bio. But the rest of the figure is pretty good. Good enough for me to buy it. Hopefully the final product will be much better. Gotta say that the bio lenses on the Classic was better than the prototype.

Goooooood...Gooooooooooooooood...more for me...BWAHAHAHAHA...:nana:

Looks GREAT to me, but the mask is a little too textured...but seeing as I missed out on the first one, I'm getting this one..overall I think it looks like a much better fit...I may however try to nab a bio from the original. Wonder if it would fit?

The cool taylerdurdem mask would do it.

I think if they really wanted to they could make the quills just like they make the dreads. That would negate a lot of worry with putting a helmet on.

ALICE,
it would be nice that you respond to people who sent you large sum of money for figures, my friend paid you fast for his BLADE figure and since he paid you you have not replied to any of his mails asking for the tracking number. I got MP's from past buyers warning me they had problem with you recently...
Hope this isjust a mistake and that you will honor your side of the deal.
Thanks for clarifying this quick.

Back