More Hot Toys Superman?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shaun, I took your advice on buying a Hot Toys body and True Type neck before you posted it here. I got them separately on eBay and I'm still waiting on 'em. I will post pics as soon as I get it.:D

Hope u get them soon Mr. Fushion. :)

Got my True Type yesterday (Thanks Brent!) and it worked perfectly....the shocking thing is looking at the V1 Clark and then this one....night and day. Makes the previous versions look like crap really......Thank God for Yulli.

Got my True Type yesterday (Thanks Brent!) and it worked perfectly....the shocking thing is looking at the V1 Clark and then this one....night and day. Makes the previous versions look like crap really......Thank God for Yulli.

Post some pics?I have it coming myself,cant wait to see how well it goes with Clark`s skin tone.

I still can't wait till mine comes in. From looking at the pictures though, the Clark sculpt looks off to me somehow. actually it looks like Ralphie from A Christmas Story, but we'll see when I get it in hand.

Just glad I could help out my fellow Freaks!

Picked up a spare body with foot pegs and neck for $31 shipped off ebay last night:rock

Now if Superman would f'n get here already.

That's the problem with a Man of steel, there's never one around when you want one!

But he promised that he's "always around"!!! Or does that only apply to Lois? :p

I know what its like to be in your shoes waiting for it, anticipating. It's a feeling of "so close, yet so far".

Anyway, I hope you guys get your shipments soon.

I should have mine today or tomorrow! Can't wait!

Do you buy them online or is there a speciality store in Melbourne that sells figures etc?

I was in Melbourne for 2 years (went to Uni at Monash, Caulfield campus) and there were a few shops that used to sell Dragon Military figures (I think it was near Myers or the now-closed Daimaru).

I also used to stop by Minotaur but they were more on comic related action figures, and comics of course :D

There was also at least 1 (as far as I can remember) shop in Box Hill that sold Dragon figures.

well thanks to a trade, my first Superman figure will be getting delivered here tommorrow (the first version).

I've been after this figure for ages, and now I guess I'll finally be able to have a play and see what I can do to make it better. Man I love playing with toys :D

well thanks to a trade, my first Superman figure will be getting delivered here tommorrow (the first version).

I've been after this figure for ages, and now I guess I'll finally be able to have a play and see what I can do to make it better. Man I love playing with toys :D

:rock
I can't wait to see what you do with him. I still haven't gotten around to painting my V1 Supes yet either.

Oh no... Not another Darren resculpt... My wallet just flinched! :lol

On another note... My figures arrived today! WOOT...
Now I just have to make it through the next 6 hours of work to go home and check them out! Pictures later!

Just got word from Viking Playground that their supplier will be getting 2 in 1 Supes within the next 1-2 weeks, which means I'll be getting mine within the next 2-3 weeks. Can't wait. :rock

Hopefully Toys2 receives their second shipment any day now! This wait is killing me.....:monkey2

Back