More Hot Toys Superman?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully Toys2 receives their second shipment any day now! This wait is killing me.....:monkey2

I talked to Toys2 yesterday and they said they should be getting the 2nd shipment in from HT either this week or next. So could still be a couple weeks.

I looked and looked and looked across lots of forums and different on-line retailers and the last one was at viking playground. after I ordered mine, even those were sold out.

I think your only chance now is eBay.

He's still up for preorder at BBTS.

I preordered through Bigbad still no word on when they'll hit. I'm anxious as hell though, they look great! I've got my spare body all ready, just need Supes!!!

I was not the biggest fan of superman returns, I'm more a fan of the comic book. but regardless, this is the best 1/6 superman of any flavor. Mooing right along, The death of superman, funeral for a friend, and Reign/return of superman was my favorite part. i was allways partial to the black suit with the silver wristbands and boots he wore when he came back. something about an ass kicking, pistol weilding superman with no powers i allways loved.

I was not the biggest fan of superman returns, I'm more a fan of the comic book. but regardless, this is the best 1/6 superman of any flavor. Mooing right along, The death of superman, funeral for a friend, and Reign/return of superman was my favorite part. i was allways partial to the black suit with the silver wristbands and boots he wore when he came back. something about an ass kicking, pistol weilding superman with no powers i allways loved.

This one????

dcds3bs1.jpg

Got the Asian Type Body today,thank you Brent!

I also got the other body found on ebay,and the difference between the two is just the muscles.The skin tone is the same,you cant notice any difference,what sucks is that the Neck that is sold separate is darker,doesnt fit the body you get.

So my advice is that it doesnt matter which body you get,only the neck is hard to find,you need to have the Neck that comes with the Asian type,the other one doesnt fit the Body skin tone,or the Clark head.

Hope this helped you that is looking for the right answer,i have both bodies in front of me,so i know.

I got my figures the other day... And they rock. Anyone who has the original V1 should get this one. I personally think it looks a lot like Routh, but looks more like Superman than Routh did himself.

Here are some quite pictures, I'll take more later.
DSC02245.jpg

DSC02244.jpg

DSC02242.jpg

DSC02240.jpg

DSC02239.jpg

The only bad news is, that straight out of the box I noticed the leg seam had unstitched itself. Annoying, but I figure I'll get that repair myself. Rather than deal with returns etc...
DSC02243.jpg

Got the Asian Type Body today,thank you Brent!

I also got the other body found on ebay,and the difference between the two is just the muscles.The skin tone is the same,you cant notice any difference,what sucks is that the Neck that is sold separate is darker,doesnt fit the body you get.

So my advice is that it doesnt matter which body you get,only the neck is hard to find,you need to have the Neck that comes with the Asian type,the other one doesnt fit the Body skin tone,or the Clark head.

Hope this helped you that is looking for the right answer,i have both bodies in front of me,so i know.

I'm glad you got him okay. I'm never mailed anything to Norway before. Always glad to help out my fellow Freaks! :D

Back