Marvel Studios' The Eternals (November 6th, 2020)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah. I’ll watch mcu when the relevant characters are on screen. I’ll be there for Spider-Man and characters that made marvel for what it is. I’m not showing up for bottom of the barrel Justice league knock offs. They need to hurry up with the xmen

No desire to see this until it streams and even then it'll be a "hey, I've got a few hours to kill" type of event. I feel like this thing is going to bomb and it's kind of what we need to maybe shake up Phase 4 a bit. I think everyone got a little too cocky with the success of the ten year run the MCU had...

No desire to see this until it streams and even then it'll be a "hey, I've got a few hours to kill" type of event. I feel like this thing is going to bomb and it's kind of what we need to maybe shake up Phase 4 a bit. I think everyone got a little too cocky with the success of the ten year run the MCU had...
Pull off what Feige did and tell me you wouldn’t get cocky lol

He succeeded where every other franchise failed and no current MCU failure will ever diminish the cinematic infinity saga.

Hell Disney + subscription numbers is definitely no failure regardless of content quality.

Besides just wait for Spiderman and Raimi back together we will all be in tears lol

Pull off what Feige did and tell me you wouldn’t get cocky lol

He succeeded where every other franchise failed and no current MCU failure will ever diminish the cinematic infinity saga.

Hell Disney + subscription numbers is definitely no failure regardless of content quality.

Besides just wait for Spiderman and Raimi back together we will all be in tears lol
Oh yeah, totally agree! I've got every collectible from IW/EG and still watch the MCU regularly. Didn't say the cockiness wasn't warranted and yep, I'll need to see Spidey in theater!

Like AOTC trailer with Meet Joe Black remember that lol
Lol no I don't. Wtf?

Bad enough they have to mention Spider-Man, Avengers and Thanos in the trailer. I like how they try to justify the movie in the trailer lol. Already makes it feel shoehorned and illogical.

Lol no I don't. Wtf?

Bad enough they have to mention Spider-Man, Avengers and Thanos in the trailer. I like how they try to justify the movie in the trailer lol. Already makes it feel shoehorned and illogical.
Marvel is in panic mode me thinks because as successful as the BW and Shang opening weekends were things are obviously not financially what they used to be for Marvel cinema.

But eventually they will get there so if Spiderman 3 and Thor 4 doesn’t do it for Marvel then BP2 probably will.

BW/Shang/Eternals = LULZ

Back