Machete Kills! October 11th 2013!! NEW TRAILER!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm relly, really drunk, and I love this movie so much.

Especially the after credits. :lol

I laughed contentiously through this masterpiece.

So ****ing glad Walter Goggins was in this. Soooooo ****ing glad.

I'll netflix it. While I enjoyed the first one, this one just looks too forced.

The Machete trailer from Grindhouse got it right.

Like with Planet Terror, Robert Rodriguez just doesn't understand grind house movies. Their charm is they are bad movies made with little to no budgets. You can't intentionally make a "bad" movie and get the same effect.

Death Proof is a grind house flick.

I wish they just do Thanksgiving. From all the trailers that is the ONLY movie I wanted to see....

Machete the trailer was funny, but back then I never cared,
I just want to see Thanksgiving.....

Consider it a good thing. Eli Roth isn't that great of a writer. That trailer is the best thing he's done.

I like t 2/3 of the Movie but Rodriguez got so obsessed with making a Sci-fi film at the end,and it sucked badly.

Messy as in it didn't make any sense, and felt out of place, even for a Machete movie.

There was pretty much zero practical gore in the film. FYI.

Messy as in it didn't make any sense, and felt out of place, even for a Machete movie.

There was pretty much zero practical gore in the film. FYI.

Oh dear, it was the comic book levels of ridiculous violence and the totally straight play on Machete by DannyT that made the original film.

Thanks for posting that CP, it's worth knowing, as it means that "...Kills" is now put down to the "Get it when it's in the 'Bargain Bucket' price point" arena.

Back