Machete Kills! October 11th 2013!! NEW TRAILER!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went to see this last night. I was the only one in the theater until a couple came in right before it started. They only lasted 20-30 minutes before walking out.

I almost didn't make it much longer but stuck it out and the last 1/2-1/3 actually saved it for me. Once Mel showed up and the movie got crazier it worked better for me.

I would actually love to see the Machete Kills Again...In Space movie get made.

:lol!!!
Really? Did anybody see the trailers?
What were you people expecting?
This was an over the top, no-sense at all, fun-fest!
And that's what it delivers!
:rock!

You know for a fact I never saw them. :lol

But the ending just got messy in the non fun way. It felt forced.

But the lack of practical gore hurt the movie so much. It's just not as fun without real stuff.

Still liked it.

Rodriguez's rarely has practical FX in his movies... he does a LOT of CGI... even the first Machete doesn't have as much practical gore as you might think. It's cheaper and quicker to make them with CGI, they do that on Walking Dead and it works.

The ending was brilliant, and it was pretty obvious where it was heading since they show the SEQUEL trailer before the movie. And if it's about Machete riding the bomb, I thought that was a brilliant nod to Dr. Stangelove. ;)

Saw this morning this is listed on the "all time" opening weekend flop list. That sux.... :monkey1....

Rodriguez's rarely has practical FX in his movies... he does a LOT of CGI... even the first Machete doesn't have as much practical gore as you might think. It's cheaper and quicker to make them with CGI, they do that on Walking Dead and it works.

The ending was brilliant, and it was pretty obvious where it was heading since they show the SEQUEL trailer before the movie. And if it's about Machete riding the bomb, I thought that was a brilliant nod to Dr. Stangelove. ;)

It really doesn't work. It never works on TWD. And always looks ****ty.

At least Machete had a couple of scenes with real, practical effects. It really, really, really hurts films in general. I come to these movies to see fake death and gore, not plug in effects I actually have on my computer. (And I do. I know this for a fact)

This is an intentionally crappy made movie which is supposed to evoke the feel of low budget 70's- 80's flicks. You NEED practical blood. Which is why Planet Terror was worked much better. I like these Machete movies. But I wish I loved them.

Has anyone watch this?
dIDQOMX.jpg

seems like it might be better than Machete kills lol :lol

Back