• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: The White Rabbit-Alice in Wonderland

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
acebannerlogo.png
www.acereplicas.com​

rabbitad.jpg

The first product from ACE, we are making collectible figures and figure kits, eventually some model kits as well. Our first product comes from my brother. This is his take on The White Rabbit from the book Alice in Wonderland.

Christmas Sale from December 11-17, this is the fully painted and assembled figure and premium base.
IMPORTANT: If you want it by Christmas then orders must go in before December 13th, after that it will require extra shipping costs (2-Day) to arrive in time.

Figure stats:

-7" tall
-Base is 6.5" diameter
-Cast in high quality resin
-Hand painted

Christmas Special!

THE WHITE RABBIT, fully assembled and exquisitely hand-painted by the sculptor in top-quality oils and acrylics.

ONLY $99.99!
Regularly $149.99

For the first time ever, the genuine White Rabbit!

In reality, Lewis Carroll’s famous White Rabbit is very much unlike Disney’s cute bumbling bunny or even the nervous, twitchy Nivens McTwisp in the Tim Burton film. Carroll’s White Rabbit is dressed for court and a bit foppish in white kid gloves and a fan. He has a “shrill little voice” and employs a housemaid named Mary Ann whom he treats like a drudge.*

“Run home this moment,” he orders Alice, mistaking her for his servant, “and fetch me a pair of gloves and a fan! Quick, now!” reminiscent of the despised Marquis St.*Evrémonde*of Dickens’ A Tale of Two Cities who, after killing a child with his carriage, comments to the gathering villagers,*”It is extraordinary to me that you people cannot take care of yourselves and your children. One or the
other of you is for ever in the way. How do I know what injury you have done to my horses?”

Alice was “so much frightened” by the Rabbit’s manner “that she ran off at once in the direction it pointed to, without trying to explain the mistake that it had made.”

When he found his house occupied by the giant Alice, the White Rabbit strutted in to dispatch the intruder. Hearing his footsteps on the stairs, despite the fact that she was many times larger than he, Alice “trembled till she shook the house.”

Failing in his attempt, the White Rabbit ordered Bill, the handyman, to rid the house of her. “Do as I tell you, you coward!” he shouted, when the lizard balked.*

Finally, he ordered the house to be burned and the giant to be stoned (“A barrowful will do, to begin with.”)

Though an arrogant bully with those he considered his inferiors, we soon see him as a cowering toady in the presence of the Red Queen.

This, then, is the true White Rabbit of Alice in Wonderland, who, via his rabbit hole, moved freely and stealthily between two worlds--the White Rabbit portrayed for the first time by sculptor Ethan Brackin and now available in a limited-edition figure.

Order now to guarantee that you receive it in time for Christmas!

We are also selling unpainted, unassembled kits which are also on sale.
Purchases can be made through our site.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

www.acereplicas.com

Last edited:
Back