LIVE FIRING Aliens pulse rifle.....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL, pretty sweet - looks to be popping .45 caliber with a 12 guage underneath - insane custom. I think the M41A Pulse rifle is my second favorite movie weapon next to the E11, the PKD blaster running a close third.

Would've been cooler if the underbarrel was a grenade launcher, but still very sweet indeed.

Awesome. Looks like a pump action twelve gauge underneath without the stock. Wonder what they used for the primary machine gun. Agreed those look like .45 shells. I wants

Now if only there would be a phased plasma rifle in the 40 watt range made - I'd REALLY want one of those!

Awesome. Looks like a pump action twelve gauge underneath without the stock. Wonder what they used for the primary machine gun. Agreed those look like .45 shells. I wants

The original movie props were a Thompson Sub Machine gun base with a Franchi Spas-12 shotgun for the grenade launcher (I think the guts were of a different type of shotgun).

If you were going to make a copy, it would be best to stick with what has been proven to work. So I guess those are the weapons they used in the video.

Last edited:
Back