Action Figure Hot Toys - Quarter Scale 1/4 The Mandalorian and The Child (Deluxe)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrisstbh

Thrawnald McDonald
Reaction score
"Wherever I go, he goes."

tN774sN.png

WvDe7nb.png

CXVI0hI.png

hmZPhqR.png

MlTDfD1.png

4yIKvpH.png

O9GP1Lk.png

tN81UxX.png

ELCx8yi.png

tN774sN.png

?You expect me to search the galaxy for the home of this creature and deliver it to a race of enemy sorcerers??

It is time to witness the Mandalorian and his little sidekick, the Child?s extraordinary journey in the dangerous galaxy with the launch of the new season of the highly acclaimed Star Wars series The Mandalorian!

Sideshow and Hot Toys present the Mandalorian and the Child (Deluxe) Quarter Scale Collectible Set!

Based on the appearance of The Mandalorian from the new season, the highly-accurate quarter-scale figure stands approximately 46cm tall, featuring meticulously crafted beskar armor pieces and helmet, skillfully tailored outfit, an attachable jetpack, his signature blaster rifle, pistol and blade, flamethrower effect, a satchel bag, and a range of accessories.

The quarter-scale collectible figure of the Child standing at 9cm tall features two interchangeable head sculpts with amazing likeness and 3 pairs of interchangeable ears, a specially tailored robe, a necklace, the little foundling?s favorite silver knob, and a hover pram!

This Deluxe Version will exclusively include a beautifully crafted Mandalorian themed diorama display base with LED light-up function, featuring elements of E-Web heavy repeating blaster, IG-11?, a Mandalorian?s helmet, and mythosaur? skull signet.

This Deluxe Version 1:4 scale collectible set of this clan of two is the perfect addition to your treasured collection!

?This is the way.?

What's in the Box?

The Mandalorian? (Deluxe) Quarter Scale Collectible Figure features:

Authentic and detailed likeness of The Mandalorian in the live action-series The Mandalorian
A newly developed silver-colored the Mandalorian?s helmet and attachable torch light device with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)
Specially applied weathering effects on armor, weapons, and accessories
Approximately 46cm tall
Body with over 30 points of articulations
Six (6) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
One (1) pair of relaxed hands
One (1) pair of hands for holding rifle
One (1) dagger holding right hand
One (1) left fist

Costume:

One (1) dark grey colored cape
One (1) silver-colored chest armor
One (1) dark grey colored undershirt with silver shoulder armors and Mudhorn signet
One (1) dark grey colored vest
One (1) dark grey colored undervest
One (1) dark grey colored abdominal pad
One (1) brown-colored leather-like utility belt with pistol holster and ammo clips
One (1) left silver-colored gauntlet with interchangeable firing modes (normal and missile firing)
One (1) right silver-colored gauntlet
One (1) pair of dark grey-colored pants with battle-damaged thigh guards
One (1) pair of dark brown colored boots with weathering effect
One (1) blue-colored left knee guard
One (1) pair of brown-colored calf armors

Weapons:

One (1) blaster rifle
One (1) blaster pistol
One (1) blade
One (1) wired grappling hook

Accessories:

One (1) magnetically attachable silver jetpack
One (1) touch device with LED light-up (attachable to the belt)
Three (3) thermal detonator (attachable to the belt)
One (1) detonator
One (1) satchel bag
One (1) tracking fob
One (1) piece of Beskar
One (1) flamethrower effect accessory
A specially designed diorama figure stand with LED light-up function, including elements of battle-damaged IG-11, a Mandalorian?s helmet, heavy repeating blaster, and Mythosaur skull signet (battery operated)***

The Child Quarter Scale Collectible Figure features:

Authentic and detailed likeness of the Child in the live-action series The Mandalorian
Two (2) newly developed interchangeable head sculpts capturing The Child?s facial expressions (natural, and mouth-opened)
Highly-detailed facial expression, detailed wrinkles, and skin texture
Approximately 9cm tall
Newly developed body with specialize frame for wide range of articulations
Three (3) pairs of interchangeable ears including:
One (1) pair of relaxed ears
One (1) pair of upward-pointing ears
One (1) pair of downward pointing ears
Three (3) pairs of interchangeable arm with hands including:
One (1) pair of relaxed hands
One (1) pair of knob holding hands
One (1) pair of gesture hands

Costume:

One (1) beige-colored robe

Accessories:

One (1) hover pram with cover and brown colored blanket
One (1) Mythosaur emblem necklace with strap
One (1) silver-colored knob
Specially designed articulated figure supporting pole (attachable to diorama figure stand)

*** Exclusive to Deluxe Version

Re: Hot Toys QS - Din Djarin & The Child - The Mandalorian Season 2

Sigh, I might be getting my first QS figure.

Bought. Glad they announced before the 1/6 Beskar released.

I told myself id never buy a quarter scale figure........Thats out the window now.....dammit.

I don't have any interest in 1/4 scale personally but glad everyone that wanted one is finally getting one.

Nice. I hope the proportions are better, like on QS Fett and Vader.

I?m definitely going to get this over the sixth scales.
Only need one. Also, where the hell is thr 1/4 stormtrooper!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I'm kinda wishing they had announced this earlier, as I probably would have opted for this over the 1/6 Beskar figure.

Will look amazing on shelf with SSC Child. Unless Iron Studios comes through in 1/4. Instant PO anyway.:cool:

1/6 scale figures must be selling well if HT are making a QS. This will look amazing.

Well ****. This is going to be incredibly tempting.

Yes!!! I was hoping this would happen when HT said they were making a 1/4 child.

Hopefully some switch out armor pieces will be part of the set.

....Yeaaaahhhhh, I'ma gonna sit this one out, I think. Space is an issue and I got enough HT trouble going on as it is.

Interesting, tho. Veddy innnnnteresting.

It looks like it'll be really impressive, but I've never pulled the trigger on quarter scale, unlikely to start now.

It's way too early to tell, of course -- but I really wonder where this show will land in terms of popularity and zeitgest in say ... 4 or 5 years.

Yeah this looks like it'll be cool but I'm really interested to see what it comes with. I hope they have at least one more expression for The Child since that one's a bit weird lol. But if they went all out w/ swappable armor or something and a Pedro sculpt too, that'd actually be tempting.

It looks like it'll be really impressive, but I've never pulled the trigger on quarter scale, unlikely to start now.

It's way too early to tell, of course -- but I really wonder where this show will land in terms of popularity and zeitgest in say ... 4 or 5 years.

HT sure seems to be laying heavy bets that the future of the show is bright. One thing is for sure, it seems unlikely that Mando and the Child will be separated anytime soon.

Like everyone who said it first. I was never going to buy a Quater scale figure until now. Jeez I'm going to have to buy every mando now. Lol ahhhhh!!!

Back