LIMTOYS - Nathan 1/6 scale collectible figure (Uncharted 4)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm guessing it's doing well if they're adding die cast accessories. I still need to pre-order my backup copy.

Guys, some updates on Nathan!
We’ve added a few diecast accessories for Nate.We can’t disclose which ones but hope you guys would like them!
tumblr_pzg6ndbdIv1r3i2gwo2_400.gifv

They're gonna love them.

As much as I like Lim Toys, I canceled my pre order of Nate when I realized I pre order it BECAUSE it's from Lim Toys. I like uncharted but I'm not so much into it that I NEED a Nate fig. Giantoy were gentle and returned the pre payment. I will gaze at your pictures and await my John fig from Lim and the to be announced Sam Porter which I do need before I die. (dreams, dreams).

Might be an item from a different game. They already included all the artefacts from the other games.
Could be but I doubt it's that if it's a die-cast item it's most likely a sword from Avery or a random pirate sword who knows. I see it being the case as Nate uses that at the end in his fight with Rafe. Could also be his guns but we won't know until release. Just glad this figure is getting some love finally.

To all you Sully fans. One of my buddies on instagram @basquecustoms made this. Idk if his commissions are open, you might still be able to order one.

Attachments

• 78DD7945-6189-4B55-8174-A1695E2861D4.png
    78DD7945-6189-4B55-8174-A1695E2861D4.png
    5.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 9469F063-C6C2-4B78-A582-BA6E23351FD9.png
    9469F063-C6C2-4B78-A582-BA6E23351FD9.png
    4.1 MB · Views: 0
Hey @R_R_X apologies for the question but is Sully still being considered by you guys? If I'm going the custom route I'd rather get Chloe if Lim won't make her - but if Sully ended up off the table somehow I might be interested in what @niekgrijz posted. I'm very hopeful you guys will make Sully given how simple he would be, but don't want to miss out on any potential opportunity.

He already comes with a million accessories, just want a release date now lol
God I hate comments like this. Who cares when it releases. Let them make it the best it can be. It can take two years, I want top quality.

I am glad they’re adding more stuff. They’re rewarding the strong sales and that’s a good thing.

God I hate comments like this. Who cares when it releases. Let them make it the best it can be. It can take two years, I want top quality.

I am glad they’re adding more stuff. They’re rewarding the strong sales and that’s a good thing.
You don't care when it releases??? I'm sure everyone wants it released at some point.
I don't want this to be another Detroit Conner that seems to be in develop hell and may never come out.
Maybe I'm just impatience, but I feel the longer we wait, our interest can start to wane and we become interested in the next new shiny figure. Then before you know it, preorders start cancelling, longer delays etc.

You don't care when it releases??? I'm sure everyone wants it released at some point.
I don't want this to be another Detroit Conner that seems to be in develop hell and may never come out.
Maybe I'm just impatience, but I feel the longer we wait, our interest can start to wane and we become interested in the next new shiny figure. Then before you know it, preorders start cancelling, longer delays etc.
If your interest in the figure diminishes over time, then did you really want it in the first place? Or was it an impulse buy? There's always going to be a nice new shiny figure by X company and if that's enough to deter you from wanting a figure you already have on order then maybe it's best to go ahead an cancel to save yourself from purchasing a figure you probably didn't really want any way? 🤔 I'm not judging btw. I've been there before as I'm sure many have and still are. However, I'm paying for it now with this year long battle to sell all the extra stuff that I liked a lot but didn't love enough to keep it in the collection.

Some of us have already been waiting years/ over a decade for a quality Nathan Drake figure so waiting a little longer is no big deal.

Last edited:
It's not even Q4 yet, when it's supposed to release. At least wait until if it's actually late to complain. This figure seems to be only undergoing very minor changes. If it's late at all, it shouldn't be by much.

We fans of Nate have waited over 15 years to get such a figure, so waiting extra year or two doesn't really matter. This is probably one time only event and as others said I want it to be as good as possible. If you don't love him or other characters enough and getting figures because it shines, that's not a right hobby for you. We are all impatient, but through years we learned that patience is a key. I trust Limtoys and I'm sure they'll do their best. While I have lot of figures, licensed or unlicensed, some top and expensive collectables I can tell proudly that Lim's Arthur just shines among them. Never gonna get tired of praising Arthur figure :ted :monkey3

Do you know WHY that figure is four years late?

Lim used a different factory than they use now. That factory made a ton of errors and causes a lot of problems with the product. So Lim pulled out and found a different factory to make the figure correctly - but of course they had to get in line and the figure couldn’t go into production right away?

Now - would you rather some piece of **** figure get released and you’re angry when you look at it because you know it’s not right? Or would you prefer Lim do it the right way and make sure the figure is accurate and well made when it comes out?

If you want something incorrect and poorly made, then there’s a lot cheaper stuff you can buy that aren’t sixth scale figures.

Back