LIMTOYS - Nathan 1/6 scale collectible figure (Uncharted 4)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1689723438577.gif

Fighting this fight until I can no longer fight

Commmmeeeeeoooonnnnnn make Sully pleaseeeee

I'm currently replaying all of the games again and it getting me even more hyped for Nate and making me want Sully more!
I am fully confident Nate is going to be somewhere between Hot Toys and InArt quality. Lim is applying everything they've learned from other figures they're making and getting better as they go. This will be one of the best figures ever made.

It's nice to see R_R_X posting a bit more this week and I'd rather just let that be a win. But, if he reads this thread, I hope he can show the team that there's certainly a lot of interest in Sully, and Elena/Chloe. It would be nice to have the team and not just the stand alone figure.

And I will keep posting about it in hopes that it will mean something!

Give it some time. We'll see this figure either release before the year ends or right at the start of 2024. As long as everything is fine and he holds up I'll be happy. Plus they still have to finish previous figures like their Connor.

Give it some time. We'll see this figure either release before the year ends or right at the start of 2024. As long as everything is fine and he holds up I'll be happy. Plus they still have to finish previous figures like their Connor.
And with the still need to release Conner in mind what makes you think Drake will release around the end of 2023/start of 2024? I don't think we see drake until summer 2024 at the earliest and that's being optimistic. Not that I care when Drake releases, as long as it's Lim quality.

Yep, I just want to know if they are still actively working on it. Their Facebook account and community group have been quiet for a while. As long as they deliver their usual level of quality, time is just my second concern.
Make me wonder how many figures in total are in their line of work right now. As I remember, there are 1/6 and 1/12 The Last of Us, Connor, Nathan Drake.

And with the still need to release Conner in mind what makes you think Drake will release around the end of 2023/start of 2024? I don't think we see drake until summer 2024 at the earliest and that's being optimistic. Not that I care when Drake releases, as long as it's Lim quality.
R.R.X already mentioned Nate is the simplest character to make and finish he'll probably be pushed in front of the line so it will come out when it needs to. Though If it's delayed It's not a big deal as long as it turns out better in hand.

R.R.X already mentioned Nate is the simplest character to make
That’s why they should make Sully, Chloe and Elena. All very easy, regular outfits. All really just need a gun or two with them. One accessory at most. The sculpt would be the hardest part.

Would be great to see them make more Uncharted since they’ll be the easiest figures they’ll ever make. I’m sure they’ll sell well enough but not insane amounts and would clog up their production queue either.

Come on, more Uncharted! The characters deserve it!

That’s why they should make Sully, Chloe and Elena. All very easy, regular outfits. All really just need a gun or two with them. One accessory at most. The sculpt would be the hardest part.

Would be great to see them make more Uncharted since they’ll be the easiest figures they’ll ever make. I’m sure they’ll sell well enough but not insane amounts and would clog up their production queue either.

Come on, more Uncharted! The characters deserve it!
He did already mention Sully is going to be made. If he does well they could make others also. They might be easy to make as simple as they are but they actually have to do it based on how well they sell in Chinese market.

He did already mention Sully is going to be made. If he does well they could make others also. They might be easy to make as simple as they are but they actually have to do it based on how well they sell in Chinese market.
He did? I thought he said it was possible based on Nate sales (which were good) but not guaranteed. If Sully is coming, I totally missed it.

He did? I thought he said it was possible based on Nate sales (which were good) but not guaranteed. If Sully is coming, I totally missed it.
Yeah he mentioned it a few pages back Sully was also planned after how well Nate's PO were if I remember correctly.

Back