LIMTOYS - Nathan 1/6 scale collectible figure (Uncharted 4)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If we get Nate and Sully, then maybe we should get Elena next to complete the set. Though I imagine she wouldn't have as many accessories as the other two.
Jorje beat me to it, but yes, Lim has been developing a female body for some time. We know of one female character they'll likely be using to debut it on. But we're also very hopeful for some other female for them to recoup their costs, Elena and Chloe among them.

R_R_X hasn't checked in as much lately, I know the team is busy with their TLOU stuff that should be getting announced really soon. But he had said Nate sales were very good and we're all very hopefully they'll do Elena and Chloe to go with him.

What happen to R_R_X?
Probably just busy. LIM has a lot going on right now. Trying to get the 1/12 Joel and Ellie out, finalizing the 1/6 Joel and Ellie for announcement, John/Nate in production, female body in development, working on Dutch...probably some other stuff I'm not thinking of.

I know they were trying to set a goal to get things out faster without sacrificing on their top level quality, so I'm guessing he's just been slammed working on any of those projects.

Still, I miss his insights that he brought to this board. Always helped me to understand the hobby better and be a more level-headed collector. I'm sure they'll return eventually.

Still waiting on their Connor… lol 😅 hopefully after they release their 1/12 Ellie and Joel, Connor will be next!
That's long overdue at this point, right? I wouldn't lose hope. Arthur took forever to come out and was Figure of the Year for almost everyone who got one. Lim Toys does take a long time and I know it can be frustrating, but if Arthur was any indication, the wait will be worth it.

That's long overdue at this point, right? I wouldn't lose hope. Arthur took forever to come out and was Figure of the Year for almost everyone who got one. Lim Toys does take a long time and I know it can be frustrating, but if Arthur was any indication, the wait will be worth it.
About 3 years now or so. I preordered mine 2019. I have the VTS Connor but the LiM toys looks far superior.

is this for sale anywhere now? im late on this one since i procrastinated too much and its sold out on giantoy :(

is this for sale anywhere now? im late on this one since i procrastinated too much and its sold out on giantoy :(
First your should always go to kit for your buying needs 😄. But also, it will be a long time before this comes out. There will be a ton of cancelations as the impatient collectors are weeded out. It will come back on preorder.

God damnit I put so much time into making a circle just for it to reformat when I posted lol
1687278695204.png

Back