1/6 OneToys - League of Legends: Arcane - Boom Girl (Jinx) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vi and a few others I can think of as well. I’m hoping for a series of at least 4 to 6 figures but don’t have my hopes up… I’m super excited to see Jinx in hand!!

Does someone here has good Contacts to OneToys?
Because I want them to ask, if they could do
Additional Head Sculpts with different Expression
maybe after the Figure is Released.
They could sell different Head Sculpts, along
with the planned Rocket Launcher as an Optional Addon Pack.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240106_111355_Firefox.jpg
    Screenshot_20240106_111355_Firefox.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240106_010326_Firefox.jpg
    Screenshot_20240106_010326_Firefox.jpg
    769.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240106_010438_Firefox.jpg
    Screenshot_20240106_010438_Firefox.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 0
Does someone here has good Contacts to OneToys?
Because I want them to ask, if they could do
Additional Head Sculpts with different Expression
maybe after the Figure is Released.
They could sell different Head Sculpts, along
with the planned Rocket Launcher as an Optional Addon Pack.
If you do manage to get ahold of them tell them we need this figure yesterday not at the end of the year. And while you’re at it mention to them we need VI, Silco, Vander, Ekko, Jayce, Viktor, Caitlyn, Mel and Heirmerdinger.
IMG_6475.jpeg
IMG_6476.jpeg
IMG_6477.jpeg
IMG_6478.jpeg
IMG_6479.jpeg
IMG_6480.jpeg
IMG_6481.jpeg
IMG_6482.jpeg
IMG_6483.jpeg

I wouldn't mind HTs off brand Hono tackling these LOL figures. Affordable price point and the have the LOL license.

I wouldn't mind HTs off brand Hono tackling these LOL figures. Affordable price point and the have the LOL license.
it would be great if they did but hot toys did announce a kai'sa so not sure if they will continue using hot toys or hono

Hot Toys is so behind. If they do announce any figures from Arcane they won’t even arrive until 2025… Look how long it took for them to release Alita. Announced a long time before release and kept getting pushed back further and further. I’m so tired of them thinking they’re the end game for collectors. The quality is good but their timeline sucks. If they’ve got all these licenses they need to release their figures shortly after the movie and not two years down the road after the fact…

Obviously, we need VI. But if they do not make more than 3-4 figures, I'd love an Ekko.
And one of the heads must have this expression from the bridge fight

1709682773849.png

This is my most wanted figure of everything I’ve got a deposit on. When is the projected release date of Jinx!?! Anyone know? I want her on the shelf!!!
I believe it's just Q2 2024, so by the end of June it should be released if they are on track. I'm not sure about this company though and how they have been in the past with releases.

Yeah they're still trying to get Kratos out and its already like 6months late, we've seen no updates, nothing.
I wont be surprised if Jinx is next year.

Back