1/6 OneToys - League of Legends: Arcane - Boom Girl (Jinx) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't done it yet, but I was expecting her to be more expensive.

From the specs it also looks like she really does come with three complete sculpts. I was thinking they'd use faceplates or part plug in sculpts to utilise the hair.

"3 complete head sculpts with different expressions, non-replaceable faces; the whip can be fixed with metal wires, allowing you to pose in different poses"

EDIT:

I've done it now.

And I've also been wondering how to display the extra heads since they have those really looong braids! :lol
Same, I was expecting her to cost more! I'm happy she comes with 3 full heads instead of the plates, plates always look weird no matter what! Not sure if all the heads have the braids tho, might be one removable set. Anyway pretty pleased and happy with this release. As I see everyone likes her so I hope they'll continue the line. All the characters look just amazing!

@Akiratang
Welcome to the club. Rest of the month I'll eat the bread. Once in a day lol This hobby is so expensive but the joy these figures bring is truly priceless :monkey4 :monkey1 :monkey3 :pray:

Same, I was expecting her to cost more! I'm happy she comes with 3 full heads instead of the plates, plates always look weird no matter what! Not sure if all the heads have the braids tho, might be one removable set. Anyway pretty pleased and happy with this release. As I see everyone likes her so I hope they'll continue the line. All the characters look just amazing!

Plug in braids would make sense, and would make it easier to display the heads.

One Toys Boom Girl Jinx (4).jpg

The genesis of Jinx:

Fortiche Productions made a music video named "Get Jinxed" for Riot in 2013. It already features Jinx, the city of Piltover and the animation style basically as seen in the series. Riot was so impressed by the work that they asked Fortiche to make an animated series, which took them several years to create. After the release of season one, Riot announced that there will be a second season and that it will take less time to produce.

'Bomb Girl' makes more sense than 'Boom Girl' now, though One Toys' promo graphics are chaotic the third letter looks more like a 'b' than an 'o'.

BBICN's title and description is 'Boom', while Kit's is 'Bomb' and he must've seen something official in order to make his listing.

Last edited:
This looks phenomenal. Considering the dubious longevity of seamless figures, I’m very glad they didn’t go that route. Will have a hard time justifying this one to the wife when she shows up. She hates Jinx, lol.

This looks great, and off of the Hot Toys Kaisa release....does that mean Hot Toys is about to announce another League of Legends character? History has shown that third party companies often try to "get ahead" of main stream licensed companies. I can't imagine Hot Toys will only release Kaisa and nothing else.

You all think a Hot Toys Jinx is far out?

This looks great, and off of the Hot Toys Kaisa release....does that mean Hot Toys is about to announce another League of Legends character? History has shown that third party companies often try to "get ahead" of main stream licensed companies. I can't imagine Hot Toys will only release Kaisa and nothing else.

You all think a Hot Toys Jinx is far out?
It's one of the reasons why I haven't preordered this yet. I like what Onetoys is offering but it was really unexpected as I thought HT was going to make Jinx first.
It's hard to imagine HT only making Kaisa after obtaining the license, I expect to see more but don't know when.

Wonderful looking figure of an amazing animated cartoon. It took them over seven years to make the complete first season. I loved everything about the show! The ending was nothing short of EPIC and was quite the surprise.
I just ordered mine and of course went with the DEELUX figure. Looking very forward to see what other figure they release. I build most of my own figures but this one was a no brainer. Loved everything about Arcane but can’t bring myself to play the game. There’s nothing similar between the two. Sure loving the animated series though and really excited for Jinx!

Ordered! Now just waiting on Fishbones to go up for PO too... I really wish they included it with the deluxe.
Probably because of the size and details they decided to sell it separately. If it was included with the set I guess price would be way higher,so some people would step back.

@Mr.NoCredit
Haven't played the game either. Have seen some playthrough and it's not my thing, but huge fan of the cinematic trailers they release for the games lol they are always so impressive.
The show is definitely 10/10

Back