1/6 OneToys - League of Legends: Arcane - Boom Girl (Jinx) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wonderful looking figure of an amazing animated cartoon. It took them over seven years to make the complete first season. I loved everything about the show! The ending was nothing short of EPIC and was quite the surprise.
I just ordered mine and of course went with the DEELUX figure. Looking very forward to see what other figure they release. I build most of my own figures but this one was a no brainer. Loved everything about Arcane but can’t bring myself to play the game. There’s nothing similar between the two. Sure loving the animated series though and really excited for Jinx!

I'm re-watching it now. Visually there's so much detail to take in, and the characters have depth.

Just finished episode three, and the end of that one got me again just like the first time. :cry:

I think One Toys really did mean "Boom" rather than "Bomb", because in Episode 4 right before her first appearance as Jinx...

vlcsnap-2023-09-23-13h29m51s823.jpg

is it confirmed they'll be selling the fishbone separately?

Not yet.

The keyword in ZIP's post was "may":

It is said that the Shark Cannon may be sold separately, and those who pre-order the deluxe set will have a discount for the single cannon.

However, I think considering the amount of love One Toys put into Jinx it's more "will" than "may".

Hoping she'll also sell enough that they'll make Vi, and then maybe Caitlyn.

ok neat.
also I had no idea there were two threads for this jinx figure lol
but man I'm excited to get her, she looks really really good. hopefully they stick to Q2 2024, and we should be seeing their Kratos releasing in Q4 2023 I think
I've owned a worldbox body before and they are way higher quality than the coomodel body, and a lot heavier too

IMG_5994.jpeg

Just for fun here, how much, if released as an “additional accessory item” will the Shark gun cost?

It can’t be too much or people won’t buy it but it still needs to command a decent price to have value. Too much it won’t sell.
My guess would be $79.00 to $89.00 before shipping.
Anyone else care to guess? Really looking forward to this release.

Last edited:
I think I'm all in for anything from Arcane.

There are lots of series I watch and think, "That was really good".

On rare occasions a series is so good, and feels so perfect in every respect, that it ascends to another level. For me that's Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Firefly and The Last of Us videogame (watched as a complete playthrough).

Arcane is in that category too. I love the visuals and the subtleties of the relationships between the characters - particularly Powder/Jinx and Vi, and Vi/Caitlyn.

Those three are essential in 1/6 for me.

Not something I’d typically be interested in, but this was one of those surprise series that absolutely nailed it.

I’d definitely be in for Vi, Jinx and Ekko especially if they offered deluxe packs with (Violet, Powder, and Little Man) versions of the characters.

After that, characters like Jayce, Caitlin, Viktor, Mel, Heimerdinger and Silco would be strong maybes.

I think I'm all in for anything from Arcane.

There are lots of series I watch and think, "That was really good".

On rare occasions a series is so good, and feels so perfect in every respect, that it ascends to another level. For me that's Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Firefly and The Last of Us videogame (watched as a complete playthrough).

Arcane is in that category too. I love the visuals and the subtleties of the relationships between the characters - particularly Powder/Jinx and Vi, and Vi/Caitlyn.

Those three are essential in 1/6 for me.
I couldn't agree more. I would get anything offered in this quality from the Arcane series. The story and visuals are stunning. Episode 3 hits you hard every time. The story arc for Jinx is one of the best.

Back