Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny (June 30th, 2023)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1c94e4f1-0dba-4f72-83e5-fc45b69b3b7d_text.gif
Moooon Riverrrrr....

So we are finally here. We enter the final 2 weeks before release.

That period I've waited years for, to see if Howard truly hates Harrison Ford.

Seriously though, an Indy would make me so happy, but I am half and half on one being made by HT.

I don't need help. I'm sure the new film will get torn to shreds when it comes out. I don't care though, the film looks like it'll be fun and a nice break from comic book stuff.

Glad I’m not a fan. This franchise is struggling hard. Star Wars level . Well almost
This really shouldn't qualify as a "franchise" with only two movies released over the last 33 years (come the end of the month). This is so far to one end of the franchise spectrum that it's barely visible, meanwhile the next Fast & Furious movie probably starts filming while Vin Diesel is walking the red carpet at the current one's premiere. :lol

I get what you were going for there, but Wor Gar wasn't being harsh.

Plus that's a lot of effort finding Point Break gifs for a post. I picked the name in 2003 when I joined the old moviemaniacs.net board because Matrix Reloaded was coming out and I love Keanu. Just said I'd use it on every board after that 😊

Just watched the original 3 over the past 3 days.

I couldn't be happier.

Don't need to waste a minute of time or money on this pointless, grating, ****. I've read every spoiler and seen a bunch of reviewers talking about their experiences - there's not one thing that sounds good about it. Not, a single, thing.

I don't need help. I'm sure the new film will get torn to shreds when it comes out. I don't care though, the film looks like it'll be fun and a nice break from comic book stuff.
So is any other kind of movie. For people who care about the character this downward trend is aggravating. I suppose for people who just want to see people jumping around and stuff blowing up it would be fine. Some one has to be watching those Fast and Furious movies.

Back