Kevin Feige's Star Wars Movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is definitely hard to care at this moment in time. There's been rumours and announcements all queuing up and nothing to show for it. Half of existing Star Wars ''content'' is non-canon to me with the upcoming film to be added to that pile. All I feel is overwhelming meh.

Not trying to be too cool for school, I am capable of liking new SW movies, I just don't get excited for them in advance anymore. Lucas wrecked the backstory and Disney have wrecked the post-ROTJ fantasy so my fandom has taken a severe walloping over the years.

It?s actually very sad. Aren?t like the new toys coming out soon or whatever? New trailer hit not to long ago and people kinda don?t give a ****. I hate bringing it up but despite the about of hate it got ROTs had hype sorrounding it?s release. Despite the hatred for the first two. That?s why I laugh at people who say TLJ was loved and didn?t do damage to the brand. New Star Wars info for this movie drops every day it seems and nobody cares.... no one. Spider-Man coming back to the mcu.... that?s breaking news. Crazy

I saw two TROS toys on the shelf @ Target on Tuesday. They were still there on Friday like

giphy.gif

I love how Disney pretends Feige is in the Star Wars house because "he's a big fan of the franchise".

Kennedy is having bad dreams about all those cups of coffee she had to fetch for Spielberg and Lucas.

I like the Mandalorian AT-ST. I could see myself picking that up as well as the Mandalorian himself on a vintage style cardback.

If TROS does the impossible and justifies the ST's existence then I'll get Rey too since she does have a great look in this one.

Hopefully Hasbro learned from the Rose Tico retail disaster and doesn't waste much plastic on Hannah, lol.

Last edited:
Rey looks very similar to TFA, right? I liked that costume and the one she wore when she reached the island. Didn’t care for the other look in TLJ.

I love how Disney pretends Feige is in the Star Wars house because "he's a big fan of the franchise".

Though he's a bigger fan of Trek.

And JJ started with Trek, but is a bigger fan of Wars.

If the SW universe starts to fill up with MCU directors and actors, I'm pretty sure I'll be jumping off after the Skywalker Saga.

Back