INDIANA JOAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does it make me sexist if I say I specifically avoided that movie because they were women? Frankly, I don’t care. I’ve always closely associated Indiana Jones, Ghostbusters and TMNT as being male-oriented properties. They just kind of are. Star Wars has had a feminine presence well before The Force Awakens.

What little I’ve seen of the Ghostbusters flick was very uninteresting to me. This movie idea would likely result in the same.

Does it make me sexist if I say I specifically avoided that movie because they were women? Frankly, I don’t care. I’ve always closely associated Indiana Jones, Ghostbusters and TMNT as being male-oriented properties. They just kind of are. Star Wars has had a feminine presence well before The Force Awakens.

What little I’ve seen of the Ghostbusters flick was very uninteresting to me. This movie idea would likely result in the same.

not really.
you can just want to only remember the original ghostbusters. thats perfectly fine if you dont want to ruin the memory.

But that happens with all remakes regardless of gender, Jhonny Depp ruined and destroyed Willy wonka, Tim Burton destroyed the memory of Planet of the Apes,
stuff like that, it didnt take gender to ruin it.

the ghostbusters movie was trash. no one should watch it, it is a horrible experience. but most of that is because of the crappy humor, the crappy story, the crappy jokes, the crappy CGI, the crappy villain, the crappy improv from the women

but if they had written a better story and casted more likable actresses I could have seen that movie being great

Im honestly much more pissed at the domino change in deadpool 2 than of this news but no one gives a crap about domino for some reason so screw it.
Lets change all gender characters.
Make bond a woman, i rather see a hot girl than see jhon boyega as bond

carolina-jones.jpg Maybe Spielberg watched this and wants to direct his own version. :rotfl

Hopefully we can get Hemsworth to play her dumb male sidekick, because all men are pigs and dumb after all, right? Ghostbusters told me so. :lecture

do you want boyega playing the role? cuz thats what would happen

Dead is betta.

Crhystul Sckuul and Jerkassic Whiirl are proof enough of that, and studios can't stop diarrhea evacuating into both of them.

Well they're chasing the money. It's rational, but I would hope for more from a great creative mind like Spielberg. Then again, he's largely behind the Transformers films. . .

Back