INDIANA JOAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
663jP9E.gif

You leave Mary Ann and Ginger out of this.

So much cancer i cant take much more of this sort of crap its everywhere i look now days.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Why do you need a female Indy when you've got Lara Croft?

Why do we need iron man when we have batman?
Why do we need the thing when we have the hulk
Why do we need blade when we have buffy the vampire slayer
Why do we need thor when we have wonder woman,
Why so we need star wars when we have star trek?
Why do we need burger king when we have McDonald's
Why do we need popeyes chiken when we have kfc
Why do we need pepsi when we have coke?

Why do we need cats when we have dogs????

That is when the director will decide on whether to go ahead with “Joan” — and once again lead the way in putting words about Hollywood equality into action.

And how would that be "leading the way" exactly? By putting a woman in Ford's shadow? Leading the way would be writing a lead character for a female role from scratch that's every bit as cool as Indy without forcing her to ride his coattails. Silly comments from Spielberg and the journalist alike anyway and not worth making any fuss over.

Why do you need a female Indy when you've got Lara Croft?

The Tomb Raider moofie is more or less a bomb. This is the bread and butter of progressives at Disney. Count on the idiotic Male demo to see this film anyway even though they hate the idea of it, while still pushing their horse **** agenda that Women want superhero flicks for themselves... when the gross majority couldn't give a ****.

Little girls don't think about Sturr Wurrz, yet they're in all the commercials now for the dumb toys.

Last edited:
I’m convinced that jye and khev are being paid by Mickey himself. Free pass to Disney, free Star Wars toys , free marvel movie tickets. All you gotta do is spread the last Jedi love

I’m convinced that jye and khev are being paid by Mickey himself. Free pass to Disney, free Star Wars toys , free marvel movie tickets. All you gotta do is spread the last Jedi love

They do it out if love lol

Back