Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny (June 30th, 2023)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1686158817547.png

🤔 😁 ... trying to keep this thread from devolving into a political, "She said, she said." 😆

It's not that I want Disney/Lucasfilm to fail, I'd much rather have content I enjoy, but it is fascinating to see how a company responds/adjusts/pivots/blames in these situations. Which is why DC's Gunn helmed flicks are potentially more interesting than what is happening with the MCU, at least until the FF and X-Men get going.

I'm kind of seeing a new trend in a few articles about this flick, seemingly being recycled by various sites, that goes something along the lines of, 'Indy 5 getting horrible early reviews, and why that's a good thing!"

🤔

"Star Wars TLJ is the cinematic equivalent of eating a crusty dog turd while getting an appendectomy without anesthetic, and why that's a GOOD thing!!"

Bad movies can still make lots of money because they are big tentpole franchises that people still want to see with fans all over the world. Even after knowing they suck, there's still plenty of people that want to see them in the theater. Especially when it's promoted to be the final chapter of a franchise or the beginning of something new...

A time machine dial lol

Attachments

• 20230607_184635.jpg
    20230607_184635.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 0
Back