InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One thing really bugging me is his bicep armor. It’s really tiny. He isn’t that small in the movie at all. That is one thing hot toys got right and inart did not.

Screenshot_20230626_091043_YouTube.jpg

probably not seeing as that release of November is most likely for Asian orders/orders placed from inart themselves

if its like Joker then a majority of people got theirs ~3 months later so expecting Batman coming February 2024

probably not seeing as that release of November is most likely for Asian orders/orders placed from inart themselves

if its like Joker then a majority of people got theirs ~3 months later so expecting Batman coming February 2024
Agreed. I think we will see The Batman be released like the Joker was. I could see the other two be released in less overall batches because of volume.

I don't mind the wait. I'm buying less and less these days so I don't have the urge of needing something right now like I used to. Hopefully the delay means the quality will be there. Would suck if there were a ton of QC issues even with the delay.

With the price of these figures, that timeframe gives me enough time to sell off some older HT figures and focus my collection to actual quality 1/6.
This is exactly what I've been doing the last two months but still have a bit to go before I'm "done"

Yup, likewise. I have to sort through my collection currently stored in public storage and figure out which to sell and which to keep. These boxes take up a lot of sqft.
The boxes really do! I think that’s why most of us groaned at the stupidly large box of the Joker 2 packs. Lack of storage space is as real as lack of display space at a certain level of collecting. I know some ppl just chuck the boxes, but I just can't do that. You never know if you'll need to sell them and the value tends to tank a lot without the original packaging.

The boxes really do! I think that’s why most of us groaned at the stupidly large box of the Joker 2 packs. Lack of storage space is as real as lack of display space at a certain level of collecting. I know some ppl just chuck the boxes, but I just can't do that. You never know if you'll need to sell them and the value tends to tank a lot without the original packaging.
I have an entire closet filled with figures/boxes. Most that I don't even display anymore since I've tried to focus down my collection to only the essentials. I really need to get on selling them but I feel like figure resale prices are at an all time low. Wish I could just offload them somewhere in bulk for an instant cash price. :lol

I have an entire closet filled with figures/boxes. Most that I don't even display anymore since I've tried to focus down my collection to only the essentials. I really need to get on selling them but I feel like figure resale prices are at an all time low. Wish I could just offload them somewhere in bulk for an instant cash price. :lol
I've been able to get good prices on the ones I've sold lately, but I guess it also depends on what you have. I've sold most of my non essential Hot Toys figures which I've gotten back more than what I originally paid; though, I've also bought many of mine at a discount from eBay and Mercari, so me making a profit isn't exactly the same for someone who bought at full retail. The main hit I've seen are on Iron Man figures though. Many of the sold out ones used to go for a pretty penny but now I'm finding that I got less than what others got closer to the beginning of the year.

I used to have 2 local shops that would take everything you had in bulk and give you a really decent amount for it all considering you didn't have to go through of all the trouble of listing, shipping, waiting to get paid and hoping a buyer wasn't trying to screw you over. Unfortunately, one is now out of business. The other has gotten too big to care about regular folks coming in to sell items, and are only interested in ppl who have rare, vintage star wars, TMNT and maybe GI Joe to grow their in-store "vintage gallery." They've gotten to pawn stars level when it comes to actually buying anything from you now.

Throwing away the box.. That's a sacrilege!

I haven’t paid my final deposit yet so it gives us time to save until next year. Probably first batch collectors can get lucky and review a few this year but most of us will probably get it way later.

Back