JND Studios 1/6 scale Heath Ledger Joker figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Clown

King of the Wicker People
Reaction score
JND hinted in a livestream that their first 1/6 scale figure is going to be a character Heath Ledger player. We all know where this is going.

Last edited:
The live stream must’ve been through their FB group as I didn’t see it on their YouTube or Instagram, but Daniel did mention that the reveal would happen during the live stream in the previous JND news video so I guess TDK Joker will be it.

If anything, I guess they get him out of the way much like InArt did.

The live stream must’ve been through their FB group as I didn’t see it on their YouTube or Instagram, but Daniel did mention that the reveal would happen during the live stream in the previous JND news video so I guess TDK Joker will be it.

If anything, I guess they get him out of the way much like InArt did.
It was on youtube actually, the VOD is not available yet.

It's pretty much confirmed at this point that it's Heath Ledger Joker. The hint was "this actor was in one of our previous statues, this actor was a knight in shining armor (literally) and he was also a cowboy."

The entire chat was flooded with Ledger Joker comments afterwards, which Daniel read them all and admitted that yes he gave too much away and made it too obvious lol, stream also ended with JDN owner doing a very Joker-like smile if it wasn't obvious enough.

Imagine even thinking for a second we were done with Ledger Joker figures..

joker-the-dark-knight.gif

Now for us to get 2.0 versions from INART and Hot Toys as a response!

super-smash-bros-smash.gif

Last edited:
No interest this time. Very happy with my InArt Joker and just bored of Ledger stuff at this stage.

Would have been more interesting to me had they started with a Gal Gadot Wonder Woman and potentially get their's to pre-order before InArt.

Alright! Another Ledger Joker! Keep the myth alive!

Lemme guess which Joker. Hmmmm? Let's see.... uh.... 'Hit Me' Joker!

Like with HT, I am very curious how this will look as their first 1/6th. Also, be curious to see how they react to the community feedback, of which there will be a literal flood.

Obviously there is an obsessive, CULT-like following to Ledger's Joker, an absolutely timeless and rabid fanbase. So, for that, I get why they'd open with this. Those folks are always gonna buy again and again, so they're basically guaranteeing a given amount of sales.

If you ask me though, a huge aspect of this pick is that they can just immediately look at what doesn't work on the HT and IA figures, and just...not do those things. Or rather, make different, blatant, minute mistakes that people will tear apart. But they've got two points of strong reference to build on and adjust for, and that works in their favor.

Obviously there is an obsessive, CULT-like following to Ledger's Joker, an absolutely timeless and rabid fanbase. So, for that, I get why they'd open with this. Those folks are always gonna buy again and again, so they're basically guaranteeing a given amount of sales.

If you ask me though, a huge aspect of this pick is that they can just immediately look at what doesn't work on the HT and IA figures, and just...not do those things. Or rather, make different, blatant, minute mistakes that people will tear apart. But they've got two points of strong reference to build on and adjust for, and that works in their favor.
Happy The Rock GIF

anyone who collects joker cant have enough of him, it truly is an obsession. neither hot toys or inart has been able to produce a joker figure that's 100%. jnd might be able to but that's wishful thinking. maybe they'll be lacking in the headsculpt department but their tailoring might show so it might make enough of an incentive for people to buy their figure just for the clothes. before jnd went mainstream they produced a 1/6 joker outfit that was pretty great in certain departments but hope they learn from their previous work, inart, and hottoys to produce something amazing

sucks though for people who don't collect joker stuff

my main critique for inart is the head and clothing choices, hot toys did well with their head in certain aspects, tailoring not so much and cant forget the rooted version looks atrocious

Back