InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What happened to under-promise and over-deliver? :lol Seems all these companies turn out to be the same with delays. Jazzinc batmobile delayed too so looks like they might release around the same time now. Paid off the batmobile in March which at the time had an expected release of June/July but got an email yesterday that it's delayed until late Oct.. sucks

I really need to get on selling them but I feel like figure resale prices are at an all time low.

Wait a few more years and this will seem like the Golden Era.

1/12th is the future. There's an entire generation of collector that doesn't even want GI Joe sized dolls. Probably Lego generation likes it small.

So- the smaller the better?…

1687995772130.jpeg

Wait why are people thinking 1/12 is the future? Just because as figure tech improves the more likely they’ll bring it to a smaller scale or what?

Wait why are people thinking 1/12 is the future? Just because as figure tech improves the more likely they’ll bring it to a smaller scale or what?

Because the world changes.

Because kids don't want their Daddy's toys.

Because profits must constantly be made and new scales make you start a collection all over.

Maybe that will be true over a looong period of time, but without getting too deep, I imagine that all companies and IPs with marketable products will generally always have a niche consumer base purchasing from them.
Stuff like Pokémon has endless lines of figures, cards, and plushies aimed at all age ranges that they will always make bank from. Of course that has a lot to do with their parent company’s sheer mass and breadth of multimedia content, but I think as long as a company continues to invent, they’ll gain (and grow) a profitable consumer base.
With that being said (and I’m definitely not trying to argue against your point), I’m not entirely sure how differences such as size or scale within an established product line would necessary need to change to cater towards generational preferences or even have much direct impact on profit margins for a given format.
I’m still pretty new to this industry and am only in my early 20s, so maybe there’s some things I clearly don’t have any experience from. But my real point is, I feel like the entire collectible figure scene is becoming more accessible (albeit more expensive) and will probably maximise monetary benefits by catering to as many scales as possible (thus keeping 1/6 as a forerunner), allowing them to focus on maximising the potential consumer base versus catering to any specific crowd: new, old, young, or… well, old again :wink1:

What happened to under-promise and over-deliver? :lol Seems all these companies turn out to be the same with delays. Jazzinc batmobile delayed too so looks like they might release around the same time now. Paid off the batmobile in March which at the time had an expected release of June/July but got an email yesterday that it's delayed until late Oct.. sucks
You really came over to another thread to whine about the same thing?

although the delay is to be expected, I also dissapointed because I hoped inart will be different. I kind of sad that delay become the norm of this hobby

Just rewatched The Batman again after quite some time with Mrs and I must say the design of the suit used in this film is really making me excited to pick this up. Can’t wait to pair him up with TDK Joker. Both will look amazing together since they’re both practically Lee Bermejo take on each of the characters

Attachments

• IMG_1558.jpeg
    IMG_1558.jpeg
    64.5 KB · Views: 0
Just rewatched The Batman again after quite some time with Mrs and I must say the design of the suit used in this film is really making me excited to pick this up. Can’t wait to pair him up with TDK Joker. Both will look amazing together since they’re both practically Lee Bermejo take on each of the characters
That's how I feel about them also. Had ledger's Joker been in The Batman universe he'd work well with Pattinson Bats.

Just rewatched The Batman again after quite some time with Mrs and I must say the design of the suit used in this film is really making me excited to pick this up.

Agreed. Watched recently as well after a long time not watching it and enjoyed it a lot all over again. Definitely made me much more enthusiastic about having this figure on order again as well.

Based on protos though, I’m still liking the HT unmasked headsculpt with messy hair

Last edited:
【INART WILL BE EXHIBITED IN WF JAPAN 2023 SUMMER ON JULY 30, 2023】
Japan WF has been one of the biggest and most popular gatherings for model enthusiasts for decades, and INART will make its debut at Japan WF2023 on 30th July, announcing the debut IPs of its brand new product line as well as bringing its worldwide licensed works to meet with all collectors. INART looks forward to exchanging with collectors from more countries and regions, and experiencing the charm of the 1/6 collectible figures together.

【EXHIBITION INFORMATION】
Exhibition time: 30 July 2023 (10:00-17:00 on the day)
Exhibition Hall Name: 幕張メッセ
Exhibition Address: 〒261-0023 千葉県千葉市美浜区中瀬2丁目1
INART Booth: WF2-15-01

INART will announce the contents of the exhibition and more information about the exhibition in the near future, thank you for your support and attention.

#inart #inartlatestnews #WF2023S #ワンフェス2023夏 #collectibles #sixthscale

can’t wait!

Back