InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bf2.gif

we're in for trouble now. if inart can heavily improve upon hot toy's stock figure, I'm all for it. with advanced technology and loads of impressive custom batmans out there, I can't wait to see how they'll tackle batfleck and how they'll handle the cowl. they got a lot of good and positive reaction from their joker. hoping for stellar work going forward

this is my custom affleck I just finished but id be down to drop another 350-400 for another figure of him. love the interpretation of the character. one thing I pray for inart to do is finally give his suit justice unlike hot toy's 8 pack abs

View attachment 614708
Who painted this? Looks 🔥🔥🔥🔥

I think outside the first batch we will probably not see this figure released this year. They still didnt even finish rolling out joker. This is my number one anticipated figure.
Yep I also think this goes for next year

Last edited:
I'm suffering every day that goes without final production pictures or a release date. I can't resist any longer.
You will be waiting very long. We will be in june and they are still rolling out the jokors. I dont think we will see this before end of 2024

I believe the release order should be Pennywise > Gandalf > Batman > Aragorn
So here's my theory.

That is correct with them saying Pennywise is almost done I'd imagine we'll see that in July, especially as it was low numbers. Joker was a huge seller so I think that's partly why it's taken a while.

Then Gandalf

Then Batman end of the year, I think batman will likely start shipping in batches like Joker did.

I’ve lost interest in Batman. Both the Inart and Hot Toys. I’m way more excited for Aragorn honestly.

That movie started production in January 2020 and took two years to come out. I’m sure these collectible companies had plenty of references back when this was originally slated for 2021 before the push backs. Now it’s been over a year since it was released and we have another Batman coming in June along with merchandise AND The Batman Part 2’s production right around the corner. By the time the Pattison Batman comes out from either1/6 company, it’ll be onto the next suit version of Pattison Batman.

I’ve lost interest in Batman. Both the Inart and Hot Toys. I’m way more excited for Aragorn honestly.

That movie started production in January 2020 and took two years to come out. I’m sure these collectible companies had plenty of references back when this was originally slated for 2021 before the push backs. Now it’s been over a year since it was released and we have another Batman coming in June along with merchandise AND The Batman Part 2’s production right around the corner. By the time the Pattison Batman comes out from either1/6 company, it’ll be onto the next suit version of Pattison Batman.

Thats honestly an issue with everyone. Falcon america is the same. Finally out, and now those fans will have to dishout for the new suit.

Unless Reeves keeps it simple and doesnt really upgrade the suit.

Hoping the suit isn't heavily upgraded for the second film maybe small changes like the gauntlets and bat symbol on his chest. Maybe he doesn't use the leg holster also.

I personally hope its drastically different from the original and takes on its own look to compliment the villain and theme of the story. Unlike most marvel or SW characters where I dread buying a figure knowing in a year or two we'll get a far superior version of the character releasing again. Every Batman figure seems to stand its own, none really feel "better" than the other, they're all equally great and I think its 100% worthwhile to have a couple different Batmen on the shelf that are from the same actor.

Back