InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this really was the reason HT is stepping up. Inart's Battison took away sales from HT's. It's the only figure that will release close to each other that's not been done in the 1/6 market yet.
I completely agree, Pattinsons suit is their most intricate figure yet, and to work so hard on the authenticity of the materials and headsculpts really took 1/6 to a new level. I'm still very curious how the final productions models will look next to each other because the hot toys headsculpt also looks very promising.

8VkFaHY.png

Looks really good! But I hope that flesh tone wrist joint is only temporary and the final product will have a black one. Otherwise, that’s going to stick out like a sore thumb depending on the pose

Quick wallpapers I did, enjoy.

Attachments

• The Batman InArt Wallpaper 3.png
    The Batman InArt Wallpaper 3.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • The Batman InArt Wallpaper 2.png
    The Batman InArt Wallpaper 2.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • The Batman InArt Wallpaper.png
    The Batman InArt Wallpaper.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
I know it's a coincidence but the background looks a bit court of owls themed - hoping they will feature in the next film
I associate the liquid mirror with the base section of their sculpt shipping containers.

Really wish they’d add some un-gloved ‘strap-wrapped’ hands to complete the cowl and cape off, sweaty hair look after a hard night’s criminal bashing.

Back