InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
🤣 That upper right corner silhouette reminds me of:

View attachment 570993
FB_IMG_1617047665954.jpg

Now it's a party!!!

The Batman is supposed to be shown in May so I doubt we see it yet. Pretty sure this event is for statues but hope I'm wrong.

I'm keen on Battinson too, as I'm waiting to see who will get my money.
I doubt Bale and Affleck Batman would sell better than battinson. My screen name is batfleck lol 🤣. So I have a feeling Batman 2022 is a major push for queen studios. Why else would they make a figure, batcycle, and batmobile. If they have the head sculpt done I'm sure the figure in some form of prototype is ready to be shown. Typically head sculpts are the last portion of the figure to be done IMO.

I see that now! Somehow missed it, sorry. :slap

Would love to see a Zoe Kravitz Catwoman but not getting my hopes up. More likely maybe Bane or a Bale Batman?
No worries 😉

I, too, am trying to No get my hopes up. I saw that BvS Armored Batman silhouette and first thought was “awesome! Another alternative to HT!” But then my senses kicked in and figured it’s most probably a statue :lol

Pretty sure whatever is revealed for 1/6 will be out of the initial 1/6 silhouettes they showed right before revealing TDK Joker. Gandalf is obviously going to be shown off, but very curious to who else they may show or at the very lease tease.

Welp, it does not look good for continuation of the Snyderverse. Trades reporting that Toby Emmerich secretly signed a contract extension in summer 2021 and that he’s going to stay on.

I mean, it’s still possible that Zaslav is just keeping Emmerich around as he makes big changes such as giving Batfleck an HBO Max Batman series, Henry Cavill two more solo Superman films, and allowing the Snyderverse to continue. But it seems unlikely, I would say.

Welp, it does not look good for continuation of the Snyderverse. Trades reporting that Toby Emmerich secretly signed a contract extension in summer 2021 and that he’s going to stay on.

I mean, it’s still possible that Zaslav is just keeping Emmerich around as he makes big changes such as giving Batfleck an HBO Max Batman series, Henry Cavill two more solo Superman films, and allowing the Snyderverse to continue. But it seems unlikely, I would say.
Don’t lose hope. It’ll be continued just not in a big screen format. Most likely cartoon, comic, tvshow

Yeah, I’d be shocked if they had a Batfleck figure ready to showcase already. Judging by interviews they’ve said he’s something they’d like to do at some point.

This is going to happen every time Queen tries to market a new statue, people are going to assume it's 1/6. They tried to get ahead of this by labeling their 1/6 figures with a different brand and not putting that brand anywhere on their main Queen Studios website, but they also wanted InArt to benefit from the parent brand recognition, so they haven't done enough to separate the two.

Looking like a whole lot of Batfleck to me,

[...]

Knightmare on the far right or ?

Geez it was a DC desert for 1/6 figures for years. Now it's a downpour !!!
Those are all more than likely statues, not figures. I believe Knightmare batman is going to be 1/4 to go along with their 1/4 ZSJL black suit Superman that they've also had in development for a long time. Probably the same for Armored Batman.

Back