InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope we get more characters than just Batman. A Zoe Kravitz Catwoman from InArt would be the perfect companion piece.

No need for a Dano sculpt so I'd be fine with a Hot Toys or third party Riddler.

Gordon and Penguin feel like something in SooSoo Toys wheelhouse with lisenced companies less likely to make secondary characters.

InArt again confirmed to me yesterday that they are hoping for a May reveal.
I can also confirm that I’m hoping to win the lottery this week.

I appreciate how communicative they are though and giving estimate timescales and letting us know what figures are in the works is really helpful for saving and lets me know what current figures in my collection I’m likely to be selling off!

I’m getting impatient waiting for this figure to be revealed properly!!! If it looks anything like their 1/3 statue then we’re all in for a treat, even if it’s sculpted hair which I prefer honestly as I got the premium version for the InArts Joker figure. My guess is that this will be a single figure with a Battinson head sculpt which we’ve already seen and a couple accessories priced at roughly $600 AUD unless they make a rooted sculpt too which I guesstimate $800 AUD

Are they going to include this accessory?

C48F9DB5-EBF1-4602-9D5D-467656D3516F.jpeg

I started thinking about it and I’ve got to say, if they did a double pack like Joker, as cool as Drifter Bruce or Funeral Bruce might be, I’d kind of love the dirty, battle damaged Batman from the climax of the film. This is the first time I’ve ever seen “battle damage” that was so extensive as to warrant another figure.

The old Kenner line from 1990 got pretty silly with their Batman variants, but I will be forever grateful for this one.

91580CBE-86F0-486E-BF81-2B827DA811D0.jpeg

Is it wrong of me to want something similar for Battinson? I grow tired of the black on black on black of cinematic Batmen, and I think his suit would look GREAT with some dark blue and gray, like Arkham City colors.

The old Kenner line from 1990 got pretty silly with their Batman variants, but I will be forever grateful for this one.

View attachment 573697
Is it wrong of me to want something similar for Battinson? I grow tired of the black on black on black of cinematic Batmen, and I think his suit would look GREAT with some dark blue and gray, like Arkham City colors.
Just get the Arkham City one.

Love that Kenner Batman figure - I think it has to be my favorite in the line. I think he came with a firing grapnel gun too, or something similar? I remember seeing a photoshop of the DX09 Keaton Batman someone did with those exact colors and it looked so sick - had it been official I’d been very tempted.

I just got a huge box of sealed 1989 Kenner Batman figures at a live auction a couple years back. :lol Even got the color change Joker that actually resembles Jack, which is one I’ve wanted for a long time.

I think Pattinson’s suit actually has grey with black, it’s just very, very dark grey. I always wanted to see Batfleck with grey & blue.

I do like seeing the actor’s eyes as Batman. Specifically, I think that scene where Pattinson is standing in the corner of the visitation area in Arkham, paranoid, full of dread that Riddler knows his identity, and then visibly becoming relieved that he actually doesn’t know his identity, wouldn’t have been nearly as effective if he’d had flat white eyes. I think a Batman in a more “fantastical” setting, like Affleck in the DCEU, would’ve been a better opportunity to use white eyes.

I wouldn’t mind a bit of dark blue in the next Batman . I really want white eyes lol
YES. If Deadpool and Moon Knight can do it, why not anyone else?
I do like seeing the actor’s eyes as Batman. Specifically, I think that scene where Pattinson is standing in the corner of the visitation area in Arkham, paranoid, full of dread that Riddler knows his identity, and then visibly becoming relieved that he actually doesn’t know his identity, wouldn’t have been nearly as effective if he’d had flat white eyes. I think a Batman in a more “fantastical” setting, like Affleck in the DCEU, would’ve been a better opportunity to use white eyes.
I dont see any reason he cannot switch between them. Going into “battle mode” maybe, like in TDK.

I actually would love the white eye for a type of detective mode scan type thing. Maybe he finds clues that have become faint due to time or weather. Of course it's mostly a brief moment or even they light up a bit in stealth moments when he is going through bad guys like the hallway scene at the Iceberg lounge for example.

I actually would love the white eye for a type of detective mode scan type thing. Maybe he finds clues that have become faint due to time or weather. Of course it's mostly a brief moment or even they light up a bit in stealth moments when he is going through bad guys like the hallway scene at the Iceberg lounge for example.
That's exactly what they do in the Arkham games. Whenever you switch to scanner DNA mode, his eyes goes white. I thought they were gonna do it in the movie since they introduced the eye contact lens gimmick.

They do a version of it in Arkham Knight where his eyes sort of have a white haze whenever he's on his gauntlet zoom chat. I think this look works better for a live action white eye look if they ever do it.

HKHnJDA.png

That's exactly what they do in the Arkham games. Whenever you switch to scanner DNA mode, his eyes goes white. I thought they were gonna do it in the movie since they introduced the eye contact lens gimmick.

They do a version of it in Arkham Knight where his eyes sort of have a white haze whenever he's on his gauntlet zoom chat. I think this look works better for a live action white eye look if they ever do it.

HKHnJDA.png
That's exactly what I was thinking of when I mentioned it. Lol the games did it well and I think he would look great if they did it this way again it doesn't have to be in the majority of the film just in certain moments to show how he uses them.

Agreed. Reminds me of when I got my Black Panther figure. You could use the real eyes or the covered eyes. The covered eyes just look alien while seeing eyes in a helmet has a this guy is crazy element.

I do like the white eyes to create a virtual environment where perhaps he could use his hands to draw connections to clues while within a real environment.

Yea your right. Maybe switch it out sometimes? He did have great emotion throughout. Love the movie either way.

Back