InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes it’ll be quite interesting. Something tells me we’ll have 3 distinct price points if they all make the car. Even so, Jazzinc is a known quantity in terms of communication, customer service and quality, plus their payment plans are quite flexible. I can’t see HT matching them in terms of bang for your buck. And QS has no track record when it comes to making vehicles, so even if their prototype looks great I’d have less confidence in their delivering a car on par with Joost’s come production time.
Yep. Jazzinc all the way. Patiently waiting for preorder but also reorganizing assets to manage expectations with the estimated cost!! :)

What’s the chances we get a die cast suit for the batman armour? I would absolutely love that but my wallet definitely wouldn’t 😂

Yes it’ll be quite interesting. Something tells me we’ll have 3 distinct price points if they all make the car. Even so, Jazzinc is a known quantity in terms of communication, customer service and quality, plus their payment plans are quite flexible. I can’t see HT matching them in terms of bang for your buck. And QS has no track record when it comes to making vehicles, so even if their prototype looks great I’d have less confidence in their delivering a car on par with Joost’s come production time.
I still wouldn't put it past QS to have their movie accurate "vehicle" as part of the base. But I guess we'll see.

i wonder if the sculpt will be made out of resin on inart's potrait just the texture looks a lot like a custom resin sculpt. you can see all the fine stubble on his jaw compared to hot toys where it tends to be very soft and flat

No I meant the Batman that just came out. His outfit was armoured and bulletproof
:slap

While you’re not wrong when I read armored cinematic Batman my mind immediately went to BVS lol

In The Batman he is more kevlar than full on iron man armor.

I missed out on the BvS release so I definitely want one especially if diecast!

Last edited:
:slap

While you’re not wrong when I read armored cinematic Batman my mind immediately went to BVS lol

In the Batman he is more kevlar than full on iron man armor.

I missed out on the BvS release so I definitely want one especially if diecast!
It would be amazing if they did die cast for both. If they do then they’re definitely 💩 on hot toys

Lesson learned, never impulsively pre-order an HT figure now that IA exists in this world.
Yeah even if HT completely knocks it out of the park with their Catwoman, so that it looks like an actual shrunken down Zoe Kravitz, I'll still wait to see how the Queen version looks first. Because it will probably somehow look even better. Lol

Yeah even if HT completely knocks it out of the park with their Catwoman, so that it looks like an actual shrunken down Zoe Kravitz, I'll still wait to see how the Queen version looks first. Because it will probably somehow look even better. Lol
Same and there is little reason to preorder these days.

In that scenario I'd wait until release. If production turned out great and no sign of a Queen version then I'd buy the HT one.

It would be amazing if they did die cast for both. If they do then they’re definitely 💩 on hot toys
Personally I don't see the point of a full armour being diecast. It is heavy and stresses the joints leaving an arm not being able to hold a pose.

I just don't get this whole "Diecast" magic word crap. Sure when you hold it in hand it's heavy, big deal. 95% of the time it's standing on a shelf.

Personally I'd prefer it only located in the legs where needed to enable better balance and in places where it is really needed for visual effect, although metallic paints are very convincing.

Just my 5 cents to put a reality check on "DieCast"

Personally I don't see the point of a full armour being diecast. It is heavy and stresses the joints leaving an arm not being able to hold a pose.

I just don't get this whole "Diecast" magic word crap. Sure when you hold it in hand it's heavy, big deal. 95% of the time it's standing on a shelf.

Personally I'd prefer it only located in the legs where needed to enable better balance and in places where it is really needed for visual effect, although metallic paints are very convincing.

Diecast is good if used properly and as said above. Diecast on all the armor pieces will be detrimental to the figure. If you've handled those super robot figures with diecast, only certain parts are diecast and for good reason. Companies like Bandai that have been using it know where and where not to integrate it.

On the other hand, Hot Toys's use of it on their Iron Man stuff doesn't really add much to it. From my understanding, it's only a small piece in the torso that they use it on.

Same here. Overall it is tricky to work with on figures. But, man, did I used to love my die-cast Galoob TNG Enterprise with detachable saucer section. When anyone mentions diecast, that's all I think about.

Diecast is good if used properly and as said above. Diecast on all the armor pieces will be detrimental to the figure. If you've handled those super robot figures with diecast, only certain parts are diecast and for good reason. Companies like Bandai that have been using it know where and where not to integrate it.

On the other hand, Hot Toys's use of it on their Iron Man stuff doesn't really add much to it. From my understanding, it's only a small piece in the torso that they use it on.
Agreed with this.

RE: HT iron man-they use it mostly in the legs and part of the arms. Out of the meager 4 diecast Iron Man figures I have, those are the areas I’ve found the diecast in. I haven’t felt/found any of the torso to be diecast on the Mk4, 6, 7 or 85.

I have the mark 47 and I think the diecast are in the legs, shoulders, biceps and maybe the helmet

Back