InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of Robs strongest assets in the Bat suit is how much his eyes can convey his thoughts. I think making them white would be detrimental to his version personally.
Absolutely. One of the brilliant aspects of his performance was what he conveyed with his eyes. This dude gave me Batman vibes more than any other before him. I've been "rewatching" it through other's reactions on YouTube and the subtleties are astounding.

In all honesty, I might actually wait for the next movie to come out for a Batman figure, the last thing I want is spending close to $1000 AUD for a better figure to just come out soon after

Attachments

• E5BD6D95-61DF-477B-9E63-8B26BA19F6AF.jpeg
    E5BD6D95-61DF-477B-9E63-8B26BA19F6AF.jpeg
    117.4 KB · Views: 67
I mean, despite Keaton having a suit change between Batman and Batman Returns, I think both are great figures and serve to represent their respective movies.

I enjoyed The Batman a lot, so I’d be happy having a figure to “represent” it. The sequel could be great, or it could be crap. On the other hand, if I were to buy a figure of the Mandalorian, rather than buy the newest, best version, I’d probably go for a figure based on the first season, as that’s my favorite season.

Pacific Rim 2 arguably has more interesting (or colorful) mech designs, but the movie blows. I’d rather having toys based on the first movie.

That’s just my reasoning. I may have rambled on a bit more than I needed to. :lol

I’m sure Pattinson will have a more “refined” suit in the sequel, like Keaton and Bale both did.

I mean, despite Keaton having a suit change between Batman and Batman Returns, I think both are great figures and serve to represent their respective movies.

I enjoyed The Batman a lot, so I’d be happy having a figure to “represent” it. The sequel could be great, or it could be crap. On the other hand, if I were to buy a figure of the Mandalorian, rather than buy the newest, best version, I’d probably go for a figure based on the first season, as that’s my favorite season.

Pacific Rim 2 arguably has more interesting (or colorful) mech designs, but the movie blows. I’d rather having toys based on the first movie.

That’s just my reasoning. I may have rambled on a bit more than I needed to. :lol

I’m sure Pattinson will have a more “refined” suit in the sequel, like Keaton and Bale both did.
You sure did make me question myself here now 😂

Definitely can't wait for the sequel. Though I'll for sure be buying both HT and InArt figures of The Batman. To me this Batsuit is definitely my favorite for being inspired by Lee Bermejo's art. I hope the suit is more refined but keeps that style. So more like this for The Batman 2.
81168208bd49b9c84877d2383dc1c162.jpg

Definitely can't wait for the sequel. Though I'll for sure be buying both HT and InArt figures of The Batman. To me this Batsuit is definitely my favorite for being inspired by Lee Bermejo's art. I hope the suit is more refined but keeps that style. So more like this for The Batman 2. View attachment 574109
Okay I’m definitely getting the Batman figure from Inarts now 😂

Definitely can't wait for the sequel. Though I'll for sure be buying both HT and InArt figures of The Batman. To me this Batsuit is definitely my favorite for being inspired by Lee Bermejo's art. I hope the suit is more refined but keeps that style. So more like this for The Batman 2. View attachment 574109
This is exactly what I was saying in one of The Batman threads when folks were saying that his suit wasn't comic inspired, but it got lost in all the madness since the movie had just come out or was just about to release :lol

Last edited:
One of Robs strongest assets in the Bat suit is how much his eyes can convey his thoughts. I think making them white would be detrimental to his version personally.
I believed they were trying to give Batman white eyes since Batman Begins and the filmakers said it never looked right. Even the Arkham games gave Batman visible pupils. I think the main reason being that the white eyes in the comics and cartoons change sizes for Batman to emote so once you have that onto a realistic, stiff cowl, it will just lock into an emotionless look. MCU Spider-Man solved this with the eyes but it's not gonna work on Batman unless his cowl is made of liquid metal.

This is exactly what I was saying in one of The Batman threads when folks were saying that his suit wasn't comic inspired, but it got lost in all the madness since the movie had just come out or was just about to release :lol
It definitely is a unique look for the character
Definitely. This is one of the best Batsuit designs in a comic, even his art for his rogues are very much grounded in reality. His Joker inspired Heaths version from TDK. Though many say it was just coincidence, his version is more twisted and more modern gangster then what Heath's joker looks like.
982631a6cf09262461bc35de17456c82.jpg
cc93d628b8d10c716b4bbdf445d84149.jpg

Last edited:
Honestly wondering if that isn’t referring to the newfound Queen/HT rivalry and if Batman isn’t going to be JND’s inaugural entry…

Nice! JND is amazing their TDK Batman and Bruce wayne statue is amazing so I hope to see how this looks.

In all honesty, I might actually wait for the next movie to come out for a Batman figure, the last thing I want is spending close to $1000 AUD for a better figure to just come out soon after
I wouldn’t class 5 years as soon. What if you don’t like the second suit?

Back