InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sculpted bruce looks weird from certain angles to be honest. Check the video they showed
Yeah If ever you’re going to get Bruce rooted is the best way to go. Standard Batman looks good with sculpted but I’m not sure, the appeal isn’t as good for the Bruce Wayne figure. I would probably move the rooted hair a bit and change it to my liking.

After consulting my many open tabs, I think this is the closest look at it they have provided so far (unless anyone else has something)
Top picture only.

403684-008tHnu1ly1h5bxa0f6xmj30u03r0h5h.jpeg
Sheesh that’s absolutely astounding

Even the InArt bat signal looks more detailed than the Hot Toys one.

EE35757C-5725-4CCB-AA8D-EF3CAE0FA93F.jpeg

9AE4C6C0-3F83-4DD2-A7BA-C3AB9C1EC4A6.jpeg

That entire base with the “legs” is absent from the Hot Toys version. I couldn’t find any reference images of the movie bat signal, but I seem to remember it being closer to InArt’s.

Even the InArt bat signal looks more detailed than the Hot Toys one.

View attachment 595889

View attachment 595890

That entire base with the “legs” is absent from the Hot Toys version. I couldn’t find any reference images of the movie bat signal, but I seem to remember it being closer to InArt’s.
Yes Hot Toys version should have those leg posts that Inart has on theirs. It was there in the movie. Not sure why Hot Toys thought chopping those legs off was a good idea. In fact their entire bottom round base seems inaccurate in overall detail and design compared to Inarts and the movie.

sKu9cjX.png

Nice pic @Hologram AI

Pretty much confirmed for me that a true 1/6 Signal will be too big for me to display with a Bruce and Batman - so I'll stick with either one or the other.

Yeah, I'm definitely out for the ALL IN, as much as I like the sound of it.

That $110 can go towards Gandalf... once Aragorn drops, I'm pretty sure I'll cave on Gandalf.
This I think just made it make more sense to me. That $110 can easily be the deposit for the next InArt figure. I’ve also never had space to properly display diorama type pieces without it looking cluttered and forced into the display

Is there any chance the rooted hair will look like crap? Real hair is hard to do. I hate the look of HT “real hair”.

Nice pic @Hologram AI

Pretty much confirmed for me that a true 1/6 Signal will be too big for me to display with a Bruce and Batman - so I'll stick with either one or the other.
It's also pointed upwards, making it look taller.

Going by the size we see in the movie, my previous mock up is pretty accurate in size when the light is faced forward. The sizing is also pretty much accurate in that photo they posted of the light itself.

I don't doubt I'll probably have the spotlight in the box for the most part, unless if I can integrate it in part of the display but I always like having everything that a product or figure has to offer. Already getting Premium Bruce Wayne and Batman, why not just have the spotlight for the heck of it at that point? Just have the full package if you're already spending $900-$1000.

hpvGg7j.png

52304633336_002a83a173_k_d.jpg

I actually like how the spotlight and Batman look together - so to be honest I may cave and get that rather than the Bruce Wayne as I don't think all three will look good all together in my own personal collection - though I have no doubt it would look stunning for those with the space to properly showcase them together.

This has just made my decision to refrain from getting the Bruce a little easier thats all.
I was already a little reluctant as the sculpt isn't quite as bob-on in all the photos as the uncowled Batman sculpt is. Plus the high price for the rooted version... which is to be honest, is the only version of Bruce I actually WANT - I was trying to talk myself into the sculpted, deters me a little more.
But all in all, as much as I like the rooted Bruce Wayne - my budget determines I need to draw a line, and the money I would spend on Bruce would perhaps better be served waiting for the Inart Aragorn or another figure.
But If I want a full Batman display with some impact - then the signal, thanks to the approx size you have provided, I now know has plenty of presence to go alongside the Batman nicely.
I just have to decide if thats what I want.
In an ideal world, I'd have a bit more money and go for the ALL IN and worry about the space later, but thats sadly not the case.
If things change before the pre-order cut off then I'll happily upgrade. But for now - in terms of "bang for your buck" I think the combination of the Premium Batman with the addition of the Signal is a hard combo to beat.

I'll wait until I know. I'm guessing it won't be 1/6th scale but likely smaller.

I think I've answered my own question though: I don;t want to waste the room on a giant light that remains unlit... and I don't want a "miniature" Bat Signal. I think I just talked myself out of the ALL IN.

Do I lose anything else besides the Bat-Signal and the Bat-Computer (and its 2x attachments)? I like the computer but I can't see myself ever using it with Batman.
This is how i talked myself into the ALL IN. These companies almost never do the alter ego etc plus the quality is next level plus I just really want to support this company.

I’m tempted to get Pennywise and I don’t even care for that character and those films.

I actually like how the spotlight and Batman look together - so to be honest I may cave and get that rather than the Bruce Wayne

The light AND Batman alone is definitely the way to go. You're right, it's Bruce that makes it seem out of place.

I have no idea what I will do with Bruce to be honest. I think its mostly impulse buying. I mean, he won't fit with TDK Joker or Catwoman or Riddler, nothing. I suppose if I had a Bale and Keaton Wayne, he could hang with those guys but that would look weird. Those are my Waynes.

This is how i talked myself into the ALL IN. These companies almost never do the alter ego etc plus the quality is next level plus I just really want to support this company.

I’m tempted to get Pennywise and I don’t even care for that character and those films.

Trust me, I'm still itching for the ALL IN. I just don't know why. It's not logical for me.

Hmmmm... Wayne with Pennywise....

Back