InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im glad everyone chimed in on the issue of removing posts. It was really fun while it lasted. I spoke up too sadly my post was removed before the reinforcements arrived 😂

Do I lose anything else besides the Bat-Signal and the Bat-Computer (and its 2x attachments)? I like the computer but I can't see myself ever using it with Batman.

The bat computer is still in the premium and as I am watching the film again it is really prevalent in the entire thing! Also now I am glad Inart decided to include ALL the riddler cards.

*looks out for off-topic Asta*

200w.gif
We will have to live the rest of this thread looking over our shoulder now 😬

So Im noticing this batcomputer is much more present in the film than I realized at first. This is the first time we see it in the cave.

IMG_20220823_010433.jpg

And there it is again when he's with Catwoman.

IMG_20220823_010908.jpg

It really is a worthy accessory to include

Also I wish one of the companies tried a messier take on the eye makeup. I would prefer if they go full emo!!

IMG_20220823_010403.jpg

Emo is cool again!

Kinda nervous if JND will make their own 1/6 batman. I got a feeling they have potential to make slightly better headsculpts. Their 1/3 is amazing that bruce wayne is very spot on. If they replicate the same modeling to a 1/6 its going to be very dangerous.

Although haven't heard from them yet, and no idea how long it would take.

Kinda nervous if JND will make their own 1/6 batman. I got a feeling they have potential to make slightly better headsculpts. Their 1/3 is amazing that bruce wayne is very spot on. If they replicate the same modeling to a 1/6 its going to be very dangerous.

Although haven't heard from them yet, and no idea how long it would take.
To me the inart black eye bruce sculpt is for sure better than JNDs black eye Bruce sculpt

To me the inart black eye bruce sculpt is for sure better than JNDs black eye Bruce sculpt
I agree, especially the rooting inart's level is much better in those aspects.

Also, looking back at the older prototypes, I actually liked their version 1 face shape better it captures more of pattinsons jaw. After months, they decided to make it look like their 1/3 statue. Which is a more exaggerated version of his character.

E9A1C293-B57D-4009-A86D-6F349A62693F.jpeg

I agree, especially the rooting inart's level is much better in those aspects.

Also, looking back at the older prototypes, I actually liked their version 1 face shape better it captures more of pattinsons jaw. After months, they decided to make it look like their 1/3 statue. Which is a more exaggerated version of his character.

View attachment 595863
I like what they did honestly I think the rooted sculpt is perfect! But I will say I prefer the first sculpt they did to the new sculpted hair version. Because the hair fell more into the center of his face

Is it weird to get the premium Batman and the standard Bruce?
I kind of want the Bruce - but I'm not sure I want it at the premium or All in Price (though the rooted of course looks better)
What do we think of the sculpted Bruce? I don't think we've talked about it much to my knowledge

That's right, thank you.

So I'm just losing the bat-light for an extra $110.
If you are as unsure on the Signal as you sound then you may as well save yourself some money you can put towards something else.
If you change your mind there may be more when it comes in stock - or worse case scenario you either have a slightly too small Hot Toys signal or wait until Joost is pressured into doing one.
I would usually say that if you are spending that much you may as well go all the way - but honestly from your posts you really don't seem that interested in the Signal.

Did InArt even provide a good clear picture of Bruce with sculpted hair? I only remember a very dark one.
After consulting my many open tabs, I think this is the closest look at it they have provided so far (unless anyone else has something)
Top picture only.

403684-008tHnu1ly1h5bxa0f6xmj30u03r0h5h.jpeg

If you are as unsure on the Signal as you sound then you may as well save yourself some money you can put towards something else.
If you change your mind there may be more when it comes in stock - or worse case scenario you either have a slightly too small Hot Toys signal or wait until Joost is pressured into doing one.
I would usually say that if you are spending that much you may as well go all the way - but honestly from your posts you really don't seem that interested in the Signal.

Yeah, I'm definitely out for the ALL IN, as much as I like the sound of it.

That $110 can go towards Gandalf... once Aragorn drops, I'm pretty sure I'll cave on Gandalf.

Is it weird to get the premium Batman and the standard Bruce?
I kind of want the Bruce - but I'm not sure I want it at the premium or All in Price (though the rooted of course looks better)
What do we think of the sculpted Bruce? I don't think we've talked about it much to my knowledge
Sculpted bruce looks weird from certain angles to be honest. Check the video they showed

Yeah, I'm definitely out for the ALL IN, as much as I like the sound of it.

That $110 can go towards Gandalf... once Aragorn drops, I'm pretty sure I'll cave on Gandalf.
Is it still possible to order gandalf though?

Back