InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually like how the spotlight and Batman look together - so to be honest I may cave and get that rather than the Bruce Wayne as I don't think all three will look good all together in my own personal collection - though I have no doubt it would look stunning for those with the space to properly showcase them together.

This has just made my decision to refrain from getting the Bruce a little easier thats all.
I was already a little reluctant as the sculpt isn't quite as bob-on in all the photos as the uncowled Batman sculpt is. Plus the high price for the rooted version... which is to be honest, is the only version of Bruce I actually WANT - I was trying to talk myself into the sculpted, deters me a little more.
But all in all, as much as I like the rooted Bruce Wayne - my budget determines I need to draw a line, and the money I would spend on Bruce would perhaps better be served waiting for the Inart Aragorn or another figure.
But If I want a full Batman display with some impact - then the signal, thanks to the approx size you have provided, I now know has plenty of presence to go alongside the Batman nicely.
I just have to decide if thats what I want.
In an ideal world, I'd have a bit more money and go for the ALL IN and worry about the space later, but thats sadly not the case.
If things change before the pre-order cut off then I'll happily upgrade. But for now - in terms of "bang for your buck" I think the combination of the Premium Batman with the addition of the Signal is a hard combo to beat.
I know how you feel I went back, and forth with the Premium (Already had it preordered at first) and All in set I told Kit I wanted one then the other. I finally decided to go all in mainly because I rather have the entire set, but I would have been happy with just Batman. Though as I said once a few pages back I've spent about $800-900 for a head sculpt or outfit set, so paying the same amount for two figure both with rooted hair, and the bat signal is just to hard to pass up. Though that also depends on how much you actually want to spend. I am very tempted to switch again but if I do kit will probably throw a shoe at me. Lol so I will be happy enough with the All In. Plus I can sell the majority of my figures to fund it and make space. And my idea is to have them separate in their own cases. To represent their specific scenes respectfully.

I never sell anything, so keeping the light, for me, is just more closet fodder.

For those that sell, buy the ALL IN. You'll have it to sell.
I fear that I am like you on this issue Wor-Gar - as the 80+ figures I have on display can probably attest to.
I've sold my Asmus Gandalf to fund the Inart one and I am currently selling my DX11 to get the Joker 2 pack.
Other than that.... I don't think I have it in me to sell anything - I only buy pieces I am 100% into. Whih makes it really hard to sell it on later.

Trust me, I'm still itching for the ALL IN. I just don't know why. It's not logical for me.

Hmmmm... Wayne with Pennywise....
for me I would display them based on their specific scene. But also because I like the idea both are the same man regardless how he's dressed. He doesn't change out of the suit as he isn't interested in being Bruce Wayne but Batman. While if we got TDK Batman set by InArt them being together makes sense as it's two halves of the same coin, two different personas of the individual. Where's The Batman is the same man inside, and outside of the cowl.

I never sell anything, so keeping the light, for me, is just more closet fodder.

For those that sell, buy the ALL IN. You'll have it to sell.
Depends on how it’s all packaged for me. Like if you go all in, will they be packaged together as one deluxe set? Or will they just be all the individual parts shipped together? If it’s the latter, then yea, it would be easier to sell later. But if it’s the former, shipping that thing by itself would suck plus my OCD wouldn’t like having a “missing” item in the packaging.

Yup, I’m just going to go with Batman and the signal. That mockup Hologram AI did makes me feel giddy about how it’ll look in a detolf.

Well, I really hope the signal and Batman will both fit on a detolf shelf, anyway. It would be dope having one shelf with InArt Joker in his jail cell, and another with Batman and that bat signal.

What a minute, we don’t know what their packaging looks like. What if the box isn’t cool and it ruins the whole figure!? I can’t believe I ordered four All Ins without thinking of this. Like do we even know if there will be a brown shipper?

I’m cancelling my order if the packaging doesn’t include a crappy undersized “1/1 scale” foam batarang, or a keychain, or something.

Personally I’ll be cancelling unless the set comes with a small vial of Howard Chan’s tears that can be used to add rain effect to the figure.

I kinda dread it being a single box with everything in it. At least with separate boxes as you guys stated would be easier to sell the one's you don't need. It is a nightmare to ship out a very oversized box it would be even more expensive so I hope InArt tells sellers to only ship out all items together in one box rather then having a huge box for everything.

I’ve been lurking through these pages and I’m kind of curious about all the comparison pics people are posting. Personally? I’ve never had any problem with the anal retentive tendencies among us. Hell, I went through a whole phase where I called myself John Roberts and annoyed the **** out of people on Hot Toys’ Facebook page by posting that they needed to fix their 1/4 scale Batman for the better part of 6 months prior to that figure’s release. :lol

Nevertheless, there were a few things that stood out to me: All the photos in question seemed to be very unflattering candid shots/set photos and I’m curious how the comparison would hold up to some high resolution stills from the actual film in either City Hall or the Batcave with Alfred or, even, if we’re purely comparing likeness and not the costume or anything, how he looked in the Wayne Tower scenes. Half the photos in question look different from half the other photos because: different expressions. Some he’s clenching his jaw more, some his mouth’s slightly agape, his head’s tilted in a variety of different angles and I guess when people compare a neutral sculpt, I feel like, in the interest of objectivity, they should find the *most comparable* image or depiction of the person in question and not just whatever pops up on google.

Lighting and cameras also have a huge impact. Ever try taking a selfie after taking a mirror photo? If you’re anything like me, it feels a lot like being the shapeshifter in The Thing. :lol

BE56618E-AFC1-4AD6-AA51-71B8D6145CC2.jpeg

I'm sold on the Inart over the HT, so they can have my money.

That said, I'd love to see a Drifter Batman with his cafe racer, for me that was the most visually interesting thing that separates this Batman from the rest. I absolutely love that all of his clothing are basically stuff you can buy in real life there without having a Wayne Foundation budget.

It's also pointed upwards, making it look taller.

Going by the size we see in the movie, my previous mock up is pretty accurate in size when the light is faced forward. The sizing is also pretty much accurate in that photo they posted of the light itself.

I don't doubt I'll probably have the spotlight in the box for the most part, unless if I can integrate it in part of the display but I always like having everything that a product or figure has to offer. Already getting Premium Bruce Wayne and Batman, why not just have the spotlight for the heck of it at that point? Just have the full package if you're already spending $900-$1000.

hpvGg7j.png

52304633336_002a83a173_k_d.jpg
As cool as it is I feel like it is overpowering the figure

The light AND Batman alone is definitely the way to go. You're right, it's Bruce that makes it seem out of place.

I have no idea what I will do with Bruce to be honest. I think its mostly impulse buying. I mean, he won't fit with TDK Joker or Catwoman or Riddler, nothing. I suppose if I had a Bale and Keaton Wayne, he could hang with those guys but that would look weird. Those are my Waynes.
Now that HT is rereleasing the '89 Keaton Batman, that's my plan but with Batman. Keaton Batman, Bale Batman, and Inart's Batman in the front. Then have Nicholson Joker, Ledger Joker, Bane, and maybe Riddler if they make him in the back (I know there's a 3rd party one being made).

I think the Batsignal displays well on it's own if you decide not to put the figures near it. Hopefully USB powered.

Back